Get a Fresh Start, Starting Today!
If you’re considering filing for bankruptcy, you aren’t alone. With the recent economic downturn and rise in unemployment, more and more individuals and families are turning to bankruptcy for financial relief. For many who are drowning in debt, bankruptcy is more than just a last resort – it’s the only resort.
Answering “yes” to more than one of the following questions could be a red flag that you should talk to a bankruptcy lawyer right away.
- Are you paying for groceries, gas and other everyday necessities with credit cards?
- Have your interest rates skyrocketed because of missed payments?
- Have you missed multiple mortgage payments and can’t catch up?
- Are you working a 2nd job but still aren’t making a dent in your debt?
- Is financial stress affecting your personal and/or work life?
- Are you paying one credit card with another?
Our bankruptcy lawyers have helped thousands of people get their finances back on track -- regardless of their budget. Find out your options today. Call 1-800-380-8080 for your FREE consultation with a qualified bankruptcy attorney!
What a Bankruptcy Lawyer Can Do for You
Depending on what type of bankruptcy you qualify for, a bankruptcy attorney could help you eliminate credit card debt, medical bills and personal loans, or restructure your debts into a payment plan that enables you to catch up on missed payments.
The best bankruptcy attorneys could also help:
- Prevent a foreclosure so you can stay in your home
- Potentially remove second and third mortgages
- Stop collection agencies from harassing you
- Stop wage garnishments and bank levies
- Stop lawsuits against you
To find out if bankruptcy is right for you, talk to an experienced lawyer. Our lawyers have the expertise and experience to help you make well-informed decisions that are best for you and your family.
Talk to a bankruptcy attorney now, no matter your budget. Call 1-800-380-8080.
Confidential Help 24/7
The sooner you talk to an attorney attorney, the better. Waiting too long to file bankruptcy can complicate your case. Make it easy on yourself. Call us to talk with an experienced lawyer right away. Your call is confidential, and your first consultation with one of our best bankruptcy attorneys is FREE.
We’re always open. Call 24/7, 365 days a year! 1-800-380-8080.