It's Your Right to Seek Compensation
Someone gets hurt in a pedestrian accident every 8 minutes, according to the National Highway Traffic Association. We understand how devastating a pedestrian accident can be, and we want to help you find the best pedestrian accident lawyer. As a pedestrian accident victim, you’ll need protection from insurance companies that try to pin the blame on you or make offers that are far less than you deserve. Your best defense from unethical practices like these is an experienced pedestrian accident lawyer who knows the law and has experience negotiating with insurance companies. We can help you find an experienced pedestrian accident attorney who will work hard to get you full and fair compensation for your injuries, losses, pain and suffering. If you’re worried about cost, don’t be. With the lawyer members at 1-800-THE-LAW2, you get paid, or you don’t pay at all!
Our pedestrian accident lawyers have helped people involved in all types of pedestrian accidents, including motorists who:
- Were speeding or driving recklessly
- Ignored a stop light or traffic signal
- Traveled too fast on a neighborhood street
- Did not yield the right of way to a pedestrian
- Failed to look before turning into a crosswalk
- Were driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol
A pedestrian accident attorney can prepare and present a winning case to help you:
- Get paid or reimbursed for medical expenses
- Recoup lost wages now and in the future
- Collect payment for mental and emotional distress
- Secure long-term rehabilitation or long-term disability benefits
- Obtain compensation for the loss of a loved one
Too often, victims delay talking to a pedestrian accident lawyer and find out it’s too late. Don’t make the same mistake! The sooner you pursue legal action for your pedestrian accident, the greater your chance of receiving full compensation. Call now and we’ll help put you in touch with an experienced pedestrian accident attorney right away: 1-800-380-8080.
Safety on the Streets
With so many cars and people on the road, it’s not surprising that hundreds of thousands of pedestrian accidents occur every year. Still, anyone who has been in a pedestrian accident knows that one accident is one too many. That’s why it’s critical to be aware of the conditions that can increase your chances of being hurt in a pedestrian accident. The more informed you are, the safer you and your loved ones will be.
Here are some things to keep in mind:
- Children and older adults are especially vulnerable to pedestrian accidents.
- Holidays are dangerous for pedestrians. Year after year, NHSTA’s research showed that pedestrian accidents are the highest during New Year’s Day and Halloween.
- Pedestrians are also most likely to be injured in an accident after dark.
- The majority of pedestrian accidents – more than 85% -- occur in urban areas.
24/7 Pedestrian Accident Lawyer Hotline
No matter what time or what day you get in a pedestrian accident, we’re always here to help. Since 1985, 1-800-THE-LAW2 has helped people access high-quality legal representation. You don’t have to suffer alone. With a qualified pedestrian accident lawyer, you can double your chances of receiving full and fair compensation. And remember, it doesn’t matter what your budget is because either you get paid, or you don’t pay at all. It’s your call – why not make it today? 1-800-380-8080.