Bankruptcy Lawyers in Los Angeles
Say Goodbye to Debt
Filing for bankruptcy is a big step, but you aren’t alone. More individuals are turning to bankruptcy for financial relief given a rise in unemployment and the volatile state of the economy in recent years. If you live in Los Angeles and are drowning in bills, bankruptcy may feel like the only option. Before you make a final decision, discuss your case with a bankruptcy lawyer in Los Angeles. 1-800-THE-LAW2 works with a network of qualified attorneys and can set up a free consultation on your behalf.
Our bankruptcy attorneys have helped thousands of people get their finances back on track. If your is answer “Yes” to more than one of the following questions, this may be a red flag that you need to talk with an attorney as soon as possible:
- Are you paying for groceries, gas, and other everyday necessities with credit cards?
- Have your interest rates skyrocketed because of missed payments?
- Have you missed multiple mortgage payments and can’t catch up?
- Are you working a 2nd job but still aren’t making a dent in your debt?
- Is financial stress affecting your personal and/or work life?
- Are you paying one credit card with another?
Don’t let debt ruin your life. Let us help by picking up the phone and calling 1-800-380-8080. We speak English and Spanish.
What a California Bankruptcy Attorney Can Do for You
Depending on the type of bankruptcy you qualify for, an attorney could help you eliminate credit card debt, medical bills and personal loans, or restructure your debts into a payment plan that enables you to catch up on missed payments.
Our Los Angeles bankruptcy lawyers could also help:
- Prevent a foreclosure so you can stay in your home
- Potentially remove second and third mortgages
- Stop collection agencies from harassing you
- Stop wage garnishments and bank levies
- Stop lawsuits against you
To find out if bankruptcy is right for you, call 1-800-THE-LAW2 today. Don’t make hasty decisions you will regret in the future. Our lawyers have the experience to help you make well-informed decisions that are best for you and your family.
Confidential Help 24/7
Waiting too long to file bankruptcy can complicate your case. Make it easy on yourself by getting in touch right away. Your call is confidential, and your consultation is FREE. We are available 24/7, 365 days a year.
You may also fill out the Free Consultation form on the right side of this screen, or Live Chat with our dedicated team to get the process started immediately.
To find out if bankruptcy is right for you, talk to an experienced bankruptcy attorney. Our lawyers have the expertise and experience to help you make well-informed decisions that are best for you and your family.
Talk to a bankruptcy lawyer now, no matter your budget. Call 1 (800) 380-8080.