Injuries after an accident can add stress to your life. Trying to juggle the recovery, dealing with insurance companies and worrying about work can be difficult. All while facing lost wages and expensive medical bills. If you are injured, call us to speak with a Lancaster lawyer. An experienced personal injury lawyer will handle everything for you while you focus on recovering.
By calling today you have a lot to gain, and nothing to lose.
- No up-front fees: Free consultation
- Risk free: You get paid, or you don’t pay at all
- Accessible: Our representatives are available to help you 24/7, 365 days in English and Spanish
What Can a Lawyer Do for Me?
Regardless of the type of legal help you need, we can connect with you an experienced lawyer from within our network.
Areas of law we cover include:
- Car accident
- Hit and runs
- Passenger in a car accident
- Pedestrian accident
- Motorcycle accident
- Bicyclist accident
- Work accident
- Slip and fall injury
- Dog bite
- Product liability
- Workplace discrimination
- Wrongful termination
- Sexual harassment
- And more
Not only will an experienced personal injury lawyer handle your case, but a Lancaster personal injury lawyer will fight to get you the maximum compensation for your injuries.
Compensation you could receive includes:
- Get your doctor and hospital bills paid
- Get your auto body shop bills paid
- Get you every dollar of workers’ compensation benefits you’re entitled to. In some cases, benefits total up to $4040 a month
- Maximize the amount of financial compensation you receive
- Protect you from the insurance companies and their insurance adjusters
- Hold drunk, hit & run, and uninsured drivers accountable
- Recoup lost wages
- Protect your job
Lawyers in Lancaster
Lancaster is in northern Los Angeles County, in the Antelope Valley of the western Mojave Desert with a population of 159,300. It lies about 70 miles north of downtown Los Angeles, by highway. The unemployment rate in Lancaster is 19% higher than the national average and the overall crime rate in Lancaster is 4% higher than the national average.
The California Office of Traffic Safety (OTS) reported 1,037 injuries and fatalities related to collisions in 2013 in Lancaster, 76 of which were speed related and 47 involved pedestrians.
Talk to a Lancaster Lawyer Today!
Call as soon as you can after the injury. According to the California Statute of Limitations, you typically have 2 years to file a claim; otherwise your claim may be subject to denial. In some cases, the window of time may be shorter.
A Lancaster attorney can make it easy for you to report your incident. Call at any time of the day, any day of the week. If you have a case one of our helpful representatives will connect you with an experienced lawyer in your area.