A Santa Monica attorney could help you receive the maximum compensation for your injuries after an auto accident, slip and fall, or if you were injured due to a faulty product.
With one simple call you can get a free consultation with an experienced attorney. Our attorneys are ready to help you, and will guide you every step of the way.
Why Call Us?
- Risk free: You get paid or you don’t pay at all! You don’t have to pay a cent out-of-pocket.
- Confidential: Your information is confidential with our trustworthy staff and attorneys.
- Access: Get access to experienced attorneys in California!
- We’ve seen success: Since 1985, our attorneys have delivered millions of dollars to accident victims.
- Convenient: Our 24 hour call center is available 7 days a week, and our helpful representatives can help you in English and Spanish.
Free Santa Monica Accident Lawyer Consultation
Regardless of the type of legal help you need, we can connect with you an experienced lawyer from within our network. Areas of law our attorneys are experienced in include:
- Car accident
- Hit and runs
- Passenger in a car accident
- Pedestrian accident
- Motorcycle accident
- Bicyclist accident
- Work accident
- Slip and fall injury
- Dog bite
- Product liability
- Workplace discrimination
- Wrongful termination
- Sexual harassment
- And more
Aside from filing paperwork and claims within deadlines and putting together evidence to support your claim, a Santa Monica personal injury attorney could help you:
- Maximize the financial compensation you receive.
- Negotiate with insurance companies and their adjusters
- Protect you from unfair settlements
- Get your doctor and hospital bills paid
- Get your auto body shop bills paid
- Get you every dollar of workers’ compensation benefits you’re entitled to. In some cases, benefits total up to $4,040 a month
- Hold drunk, hit & run, and uninsured drivers accountable
- Recoup lost wages
- Protect your job
We Serve Santa Monica
Santa Monica is a beachfront city in western Los Angeles County with a population of about 91,000. Since the late 1980s the city experienced a boom, as a result of its downtown revitalization, significant job growth and increased tourism. The Santa Monica Pier remains a popular and iconic destination. Santa Monica has a bike action plan and recently launched a bicycle sharing system in November 2015.
In terms of number of bicycle accidents, Santa Monica ranks as one of the worst (#2) out of 102 California cities with similar populations. According to the City’s 2012–2013 Comprehensive Annual Financial Report, the top employers in the city include: City of Santa Monica, Santa Monica-UCLA Medical Center and Santa Monica College.
The California Office of Traffic Safety (OTS) reports there were 238 DUI arrests made in Santa Monica in 2013 and 790 injuries and fatalities related to collisions. 132 of those collisions involved bicyclists, 109 involved a pedestrian and 131 were speed related.
How Do I Know If I Have a Case?
Don’t settle for less than you deserve, call today to speak with a lawyer. Only a lawyer can tell you if you have a case or not.
An experienced personal injury attorney will protect your rights, keep your interests in mind and fight to get you the compensation you deserve.