Filing a workers’ compensation claim after a work accident can be a confusing and overwhelming task. Our workers’ comp attorney members in Los Angeles are knowledgeable and can help:
- Determine if you have a case
- Educate you on your rights and what’s involved in making a workers’ compensation claim
- Collect medical records, payroll information and any files describing your work injury
- Analyze the legal issues, such as willful misconduct, negligence, and medical causation
- Deal with the workers’ compensation insurance company, including notifying them of the claim
- Prepare you and any witnesses for your workers’ compensation hearing
Don’t go it alone after an accident, get the help of a successful work comp attorney in Los Angles. Call now for a free consultation and find out if you have a case, right over the phone.
Hurt While at Work? Talk to a Work Comp Attorney in Los Angeles
If you were injured while working on a construction site or got hurt while operating a machine at work, your employer’s workers’ compensation policy may be responsible for paying your damages. In order to successfully navigate the ins and outs of workers’ compensation law, you need a work comp attorney.
An experienced attorney can assist you with the following:
- Physical injury
- Repetitive stress injuries (including carpal tunnel)
- Diseases contracted as a result of exposure to a toxin at work
- Temporary and/or permanent disability
- Vocational rehabilitation
Call for a free consultation with an experienced work comp attorney in Los Angeles and find out your legal options.
Filing a Work Comp Claim Is Your Right
If your workplace environment or negligence on the part of your employer caused you injury you have the right to seek compensation.
You should report the injury immediately and receive medical attention. You want to be sure that your doctor documents the damage.
File a workers compensation claim form and return it to your employer.
You have rights as an employee and it’s your employer’s responsibility to compensation you for your work-related injury. Don’t be afraid of retaliation. It’s against the law for your employer to fire you because you file a workers compensation claim.
With one call you could have an experienced work comp attorney on your side to protect your rights and fight for every dollar in compensation you deserve.
Free Work Comp Attorney Consultation
Since 1985, we’ve connected injured workers to experienced work comp attorneys.
A work comp attorney will fight to get you:
- Payment for lost income
- Medical payment or reimbursement
- Damages for the loss of a family member
- Compensation for past & future financial loss
Call now for a free legal consultation with an experienced attorney. Our attorneys work on a contingency fee basis, meaning either you get paid, or you don’t pay at all. Our bilingual representatives are ready to help you day and night in English and Spanish.