Claremont Personal Injury Lawyer
Free Legal Advice
A 1-800-THE-LAW2 Claremont accident attorney could help you receive the maximum compensation for your injuries after an auto accident, slip and fall, or if you were injured due to a faulty product. With one simple call you can get a free consultation with an experienced attorney. An attorney from 1-800-THE-LAW2 is ready to help you, and will guide you every step of the way.
Why Call 1-800-THE-LAW2?
- Risk free: You get paid or you don’t pay at all! You don’t have to pay a cent out-of-pocket.
- Confidential: Your information is confidential with our trustworthy staff and attorneys.
- Access: Get access to experienced attorneys in California!
- We’ve seen success: Since 1985, the attorneys of 1-800-THE-LAW2 have delivered over 700 million dollars to accident victims.
- Convenient: Our 24 hour call center is available 7 days a week, and our helpful representatives can help you in English and Spanish.
Regardless of the type of legal help you need, we can connect with you an experienced lawyer from within our network.
Areas of Law We Cover
- Car accident
- Hit and runs
- Passenger in a car accident
- Pedestrian accident
- Motorcycle accident
- Bicyclist accident
- Work accident
- Slip and fall injury
- Dog bite
- Product liability
- Workplace discrimination
- Medical malpractice
- Criminal defense
- Social security disability
- Drug recalls
- Police misconduct
- Wrongful termination
- Sexual harassment
- And more
Don’t settle for less compensation that you deserve, an experienced personal injury attorney can take care of everything for you. A 1-800-THE-LAW2 Claremont lawyer could help you receive:
- Get your doctor and hospital bills paid
- Get your auto body shop bills paid
- Get you every dollar of workers’ compensation benefits you’re entitled to. In some cases, benefits total up to $4,040 a month
- Maximize the amount of financial compensation you receive
- Protect you from the insurance companies and their insurance adjusters
- Hold drunk, hit & run, and uninsured drivers accountable
- Recoup lost wages
- Protect your job
Claremont Attorneys Ready to Help
Claremont is on the eastern edge of Los Angeles County and lies 30 miles east of downtown Los Angeles. It is located in San Gabriel Valley and at the foothills of the San Gabriel Mountains. It is known for its educational institutions with the Claremont Colleges located in the city. It was voted the fifth best place to live in the U.S. by CNN/Money magazine in 2007. Its population is 35,844 and its top employers are the Claremont Colleges and the Claremont Unified School District.
Reporting by the California Office of Traffic Safety (OTS) shows that there were 131 fatalities and injuries related to car accidents in 2013.
Time Is Limited, Call Now!
In California you have a two year window to file a claim, which may be shorter depending on the circumstances. Your claim may be denied if you file after the time limit. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to receive compensation for your injuries.
One of our experienced lawyers could help you receive maximum compensation. It is risk free, you get paid or you don’t pay at all. Call 1-800-380-8080 for your free consultation. Our call center is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and our call intake specialists can help you in English and Spanish.