Inglewood Personal Injury Lawyers
Injured Recently? Talk to an Experienced Inglewood Attorney
A 1-800-THE-LAW2 Inglewood attorney could help you receive the maximum compensation for your injuries after an auto accident, slip and fall, or if you were injured due to a faulty product. With one simple call you can get a free consultation with an experienced attorney. An attorney from 1-800-THE-LAW2 is ready to help you, and will guide you every step of the way.
Why Call 1-800-THE-LAW2?
- Risk free: You get paid or you don’t pay at all! You don’t have to pay a cent out-of-pocket.
- Confidential: Your information is confidential with our trustworthy staff and attorneys.
- Access: Get access to experienced attorneys in California!
- We’ve seen success: Since 1985, the attorneys of 1-800-THE-LAW2 have delivered over 700 million dollars to accident victims.
- Convenient: Our 24 hour call center is available 7 days a week, and our helpful representatives can help you in English and Spanish.
Areas of Law
Specific areas of law covered by our network of attorneys include:
- Car accident
- Hit and runs
- Passenger in a car accident
- Pedestrian accident
- Motorcycle accident
- Bicyclist accident
- Work accident
- Slip and fall injury
- Dog bite
- Product liability
- Workplace discrimination
- Medical malpractice
- Criminal defense
- Social security disability
- Drug recalls
- Police misconduct
- Wrongful termination
- Sexual harassment
- And more
Don’t settle for a low settlement with insurance companies, a seasoned and reliable Inglewood attorney can help you receive the compensation you deserve. Don’t worry about job security when filing a workers’ compensation claim, and don’t panic when bills start to pile up. After an accident call 1-800-THE-LAW2. Our lawyers can help:
- Get your doctor and hospital bills paid
- Get your auto body shop bills paid
- Get you every dollar of workers’ compensation benefits you’re entitled to. In some cases, benefits total up to $4040 a month
- Maximize the amount of financial compensation you receive
- Protect you from the insurance companies and their insurance adjusters
- Hold drunk, hit & run, and uninsured drivers accountable
- Recoup lost wages
- Protect your job
We Serve Inglewood
Inglewood is located in the South Bay region of Los Angeles County and lies southwest of downtown Los Angeles with a population of 111,516. City of Champions Stadium is currently under construction in the city and when completed around 2019 will be the new home of the Los Angeles Rams. The overall crime rate in Inglewood is 5% higher than the national average and the unemployment rate in Inglewood is 68% higher than the national average.
The California Office of Traffic Safety (OTS) reports that there were 123 DUI arrests made in Inglewood in 2013 and 50 fatalities and injuries related to collisions. In 2016 a man was killed in a crash Saturday that involved three vehicles on the 405 Freeway in Inglewood, it was suspected the driver was under the influence.
Call Now for a Free Consultation
Remember, you have a limited amount of time to file a claim. The Statute of Limitations doesn’t forgive or forget. For a FREE consultation call 1-800-380-8080 or fill out the FREE CONSULTATION form to the right, or use the live chat feature on the bottom right of the screen. Our representatives are ready to assist you 24/7, 365 days a year. Hablamos Español.