Malibu Personal Injury Lawyer
Why Call a 1-800-THE-LAW2 Malibu Attorney?
If you or a loved one has been injured in Malibu, call 1-800-THE-LAW2 for a consultation with an experienced Malibu attorney. With one simple call, an experienced and reputable attorney will take care of everything for you, from the claims process to making sure you receive every dollar you deserve. Why call 1-800-THE-LAW2?
- Since 1985, the attorneys of 1-800-THE-LAW2 have delivered over 700 million dollars to accident victims.
- You get paid, or you don’t pay at all!
- We will connect you with an experienced and qualified attorney in your area at no out-of-pocket cost to you.
- The call and consultation are free and we’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Regardless of your situation, we can connect you with a knowledgeable attorney in your area. Areas of law we cover include:
- Car accident
- Hit and runs
- Passenger in a car accident
- Pedestrian accident
- Motorcycle accident
- Bicyclist accident
- Work accident
- Slip and fall injury
- Dog bite
- Product liability
- Workplace discrimination
- Medical malpractice
- Criminal defense
- Social security disability
- Drug recalls
- Police misconduct
- Wrongful termination
- Sexual harassment
- And more
Injuries can be expensive, especially while medical bills are adding up and you’re losing time at work. 1-800-THE-LAW2 is here to help you receive compensation for those expenses, and also your physical and mental health. By hiring a 1-800-THE-LAW2 Malibu attorney, you could:
- Get your doctor and hospital bills paid
- Get your auto body shop bills paid
- Get you every dollar of workers’ compensation benefits you’re entitled to. In some cases, benefits total up to $4040 a month.
- Maximize the amount of financial compensation you receive
- Protect you from the insurance companies and their insurance adjusters
- Hold drunk, hit & run, and uninsured drivers accountable
- Recoup lost wages
- Protect your job
Free Legal Advice in Malibu
Malibu is a beach city in Los Angeles County, situated 30 miles west of Downtown Los Angeles. The area is known for being home to Hollywood movies stars and people in the entertainment industry. It’s population of 12,820 is living in a city which has a cost of living that is 59 percent higher than the California average and 115 percent higher than the national average.
The California Office of Traffic Safety (OTS) reports that there were 303 injuries and fatalities as a result of car accidents in 2013 and 106 DUI arrest. Earlier this year a big-rig crash shut down Pacific Coast Highway in Malibu and left a motorist injured.
Your Situation May Be Hard, but the Call Is Simple
Don’t miss out on receiving the compensation and benefits you deserve for your injuries. There is a statute of limitations for personal injury claims, which limits the time you have to file a claim after an injury. Call 1-800-THE-LAW2 today! We can tell you right over the phone if you have a case and connect you with an experienced Malibu lawyer.
Calling 1-800-THE-LAW2 is easy and convenient. Our helpful representatives are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and ready to help in English and Spanish. Your information is safe with us; our staff is held to the highest ethical standards.