Pico Rivera Lawyer
Free Pico Rivera Attorney Consultation
Injured in the city of Pico Rivera? Call 1-800-THE-LAW2 for a free legal consultation with an experienced Pico Rivera lawyer. We can tell you right over the phone if you have a case.
What Are the Benefits of Calling 1-800-THE-LAW2?
1-800-THE-LAW2 attorneys are successful. Let a Pico Rivera attorney handle your claim for you, while you focus on your recovery.
- Since 1985, the attorneys of 1-800-THE-LAW2 have fought to protect the rights of accident victims.
- 1-800-THE-LAW2 attorneys have delivered over 700 million dollars in compensation.
- 1-800-THE-LAW2 works with experienced attorneys in California.
- Your information is safe with us. We maintain high confidentiality standards.
- It’s risk free. Either you get paid, or you don’t pay at all!
- Even the call is free. There are no up-front, out-of-pocket fees.
We know that accidents can happen at any time and that’s why our helpful representatives are available to help you 24/7, 365 days a year.
Areas of Law We Cover
1-800-THE-LAW2 Pico Rivera lawyers have valuable experience with accident victims of:
- Car accident
- Hit and runs
- Passenger in a car accident
- Pedestrian accident
- Motorcycle accident
- Bicyclist accident
- Work accident
- Slip and fall injury
- Dog bite
- Product liability
- Workplace discrimination
- Medical malpractice
- Criminal defense
- Social security disability
- Drug recalls
- Police misconduct
- Wrongful termination
- Sexual harassment
- And more
By calling 1-800-THE-LAW2, you have a lot to gain and nothing to lose! A Pico Rivera accident attorney will fight to get you the maximum compensation for your injuries and damages, benefits may include:
- Get your doctor and hospital bills paid
- Get your auto body shop bills paid
- Get you every dollar of workers’ compensation benefits you’re entitled to. In some cases, benefits total up to $4040 a month
- Maximize the amount of financial compensation you receive
- Protect you from the insurance companies and their insurance adjusters
- Hold drunk, hit & run, and uninsured drivers accountable
- Recoup lost wages
- Protect your job
We Help Accident Victims in Pico Rivera
Pico Rivera is southeastern Los Angeles County, 11 miles southeast of downtown Los Angles with a population of 63,722. According to the City’s 2009 Comprehensive Annual Financial Report, the top employers in the city are El Rancho Unified School District and Wal-Mart. One of Pico Rivera’s chief attractions to residents and businesses is its central location. It is highly accessible via the 605, 5 and the 60 freeways.
The California Office of Traffic Safety (OTS) reports there were 94 DUI arrests and 296 injuries and fatalities due to collisions in Pico Rivera in 2013. In 2016 two men were killed after being hit head-on by a possible DUI driver in Pico Rivera.
When Should I Call 1-800-380-8080?
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to receive the maximum compensation for your injuries and damages. Call as soon as possible. According to the California Statute of Limitations, you typically have two years to file your claim, otherwise your claim may be denied. The window may be shorter in some cases, depending on the circumstances.
For a FREE confidential consultation, call 1-800-380-8080 today! You can also fill out the FREE CONSULTATION form to the right or use the live chat feature at the bottom of this page.