Pomona Personal Injury Lawyer
Injured? Get Experienced Legal Help Today
A 1-800-THE-LAW2 Pomona injury attorney could help you receive the maximum compensation for your injuries after an auto accident, slip and fall, or if you were injured due to a faulty product. With one simple call you can get a free consultation with an experienced attorney. An attorney from 1-800-THE-LAW2 is ready to help you, and will guide you every step of the way.
Why Call 1-800-THE-LAW2?
- Risk free: You get paid or you don’t pay at all! You don’t have to pay a cent out-of-pocket.
- Confidential: Your information is confidential with our trustworthy staff and attorneys.
- Access: Get access to experienced attorneys in California!
- We’ve seen success: Since 1985, the attorneys of 1-800-THE-LAW2 have delivered over 700 million dollars to accident victims.
- Convenient: Our 24 hour call center is available 7 days a week, and our helpful representatives can help you in English and Spanish.
Free Pomona Attorney Consultation
Regardless of the type of legal help you need, we can connect with you an experienced lawyer from within our network. Areas of law we cover include:
- Car accident
- Hit and runs
- Passenger in a car accident
- Pedestrian accident
- Motorcycle accident
- Bicyclist accident
- Work accident
- Slip and fall injury
- Dog bite
- Product liability
- Workplace discrimination
- Medical malpractice
- Criminal defense
- Social security disability
- Drug recalls
- Police misconduct
- Wrongful termination
- Sexual harassment
- And more
Aside from filing paperwork and claims within deadlines and putting together evidence to support your claim, a Pomona attorney could help you:
- Maximize the financial compensation you receive
- Negotiate with insurance companies and their adjusters
- Protect you from unfair settlements.
- Get your doctor and hospital bills paid
- Get your auto body shop bills paid
- Get you every dollar of workers’ compensation benefits you’re entitled to. In some cases, benefits total up to $4,040 a month
- Hold drunk, hit & run, and uninsured drivers accountable
- Recoup lost wages
- Protect your job
Lawyers in Pomona
Pomona is a city in Los Angeles County, between the Inland Empire and the San Gabriel Valley. As of the 2013 the city’s population was 151,372. According to the City’s 2009 Comprehensive Annual Financial Report the top employers in the city and number of employees are Pomona Unified School, Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center and California State Polytechnic University, Pomona.
The California Office of Traffic Safety (OTS) there were 281 DUI arrests and 869 injuries and fatalities as a result of collisions in Pomona in 2013. In 2016 four people were airlifted to a hospital from a multiple-vehicle collision on the 57 Freeway in Pomona. The Pomona Unified District recently faced a lawsuit alleging that the school district allowed the physical and emotional abuse of at least two autistic students.
How Do I Know If I Have a Case?
With one call to 1-800-THE-LAW2 we can tell you right over the phone if you have a case. Don’t settle for less than you deserve, call 1-800-380-8080.
Your claim will be in good hands with a 1-800-THE-LAW2 Pomona lawyer. A 1-800-THE-LAW2 attorney will protect your rights, keep your best interests in mind and fight to get you the compensation you deserve. Call 1-800-380-8080 today.