Redondo Beach Personal Injury Lawyer
Free Legal Advice
A 1-800-THE-LAW2 Redondo Beach accident attorney could help you receive the maximum compensation for your injuries after an auto accident, slip and fall, or if you were injured due to a faulty product. With one simple call you can get a free consultation with an experienced attorney. An attorney from 1-800-THE-LAW2 is ready to help you, and will guide you every step of the way.
Why Call 1-800-THE-LAW2?
- Risk free: You get paid or you don’t pay at all! You don’t have to pay a cent out-of-pocket.
- Confidential: Your information is confidential with our trustworthy staff and attorneys.
- Access: Get access to experienced attorneys in California!
- We’ve seen success: Since 1985, the attorneys of 1-800-THE-LAW2 have delivered over 700 million dollars to accident victims.
- Convenient: Our 24 hour call center is available 7 days a week, and our helpful representatives can help you in English and Spanish.
Areas of Law We Cover
Regardless of the type of legal help you need, we can connect with you an experienced lawyer from within our network. Specific areas of law our attorney members are experienced in include:
- Car accident
- Hit and runs
- Passenger in a car accident
- Pedestrian accident
- Motorcycle accident
- Bicyclist accident
- Work accident
- Slip and fall injury
- Dog bite
- Product liability
- Workplace discrimination
- Medical malpractice
- Criminal defense
- Social security disability
- Drug recalls
- Police misconduct
- Wrongful termination
- Sexual harassment
- And more
Don’t settle for less compensation that you deserve, an experienced personal injury attorney can take care of everything for you. A 1-800-THE-LAW2 Redondo Beach lawyer could help you:
- Get your doctor and hospital bills paid
- Get your auto body shop bills paid
- Get you every dollar of workers’ compensation benefits you’re entitled to. In some cases, benefits total up to $4,040 a month
- Maximize the amount of financial compensation you receive
- Protect you from the insurance companies and their insurance adjusters
- Hold drunk, hit & run, and uninsured drivers accountable
- Recoup lost wages
- Protect your job
Free Legal Advice in Redondo Beach
Redondo Beach is one of the three beach cities in Los Angeles County with a population of 67,577. According to the city’s 2009 Comprehensive Annual Financial Report the top employers in the city include: Northrop Grumman, Redondo Beach Unified School District, Beach Cities Health District and the City of Redondo Beach. The cost of living in Redondo Beach is 32% higher than the California average. Redondo Beach is safer than 39% of the cities in the United States with an overall crime rate that is 1% lower than the national average.
The California Office of Traffic Safety (OTS) there were 251 DUI arrests made in Redondo Beach in 2013 and 327 injuries and fatalities related to collisions. Of the total collision injuries and fatalities, 45 involved alcohols, 59 were speed related and 33 involved a pedestrian. In 2016 a man who was involved in a crash at a Redondo Beach intersection filed a negligence lawsuit against the state of California and Caltrans claiming they ignored to complaints about the pavement slope.
Time is Limited, Call Today
With 1-800-THE-LAW2, you’ll have a knowledgeable attorney who can work to get you compensation for personal injuries, work injuries, and vehicle-related injuries. Call us at 1-800-380-8080, fill out the Free Consultation form to the right, or use the LIVE CHAT feature on the bottom right of the screen to discuss your case with a Redondo Beach lawyer today.