Santa Fe Springs Personal Injury Lawyer
Why Call 1-800-THE-LAW2?
Injuries after an accident can add stress to your life. Trying to juggle the recovery, dealing with insurance companies and worrying about work can be difficult. All while facing lost wages and expensive medical bills. If you are injured, call 1-800-THE-LAW2 to speak with a Santa Fe Springs lawyer. An experienced personal injury lawyer will handle everything for you while you focus on recovering.
1-800-THE-LAW2 lawyers know success. Since 1985 1-800-THE-LAW2 lawyers have delivered over 700 million dollars to accident victims. By calling 1-800-THE-LAW2 you have a lot to gain, and nothing to lose.
- Risk free: You get paid or you don’t pay at all! You don’t have to pay a cent out-of-pocket.
- Confidential: Your information is confidential with our trustworthy staff and attorneys.
- Access: Get access to the experienced attorneys in California!
- We’ve seen success: Since 1985, the attorneys of 1-800-THE-LAW2 have delivered over 700 million dollars to accident victims.
- Convenient: Our 24 hour call center is available 7 days a week, and our helpful representatives can help you in English and Spanish.
Areas of Law We Cover
Regardless of the type of legal help you need, we can connect with you an experienced lawyer from within our network. Specific areas of law our attorney members are experienced in include:
- Car accident
- Hit and runs
- Passenger in a car accident
- Pedestrian accident
- Motorcycle accident
- Bicyclist accident
- Work accident
- Slip and fall injury
- Dog bite
- Product liability
- Workplace discrimination
- Medical malpractice
- Criminal defense
- Social security disability
- Drug recalls
- Police misconduct
- Wrongful termination
- Sexual harassment
- And more
Don’t settle for less compensation that you deserve, an experienced personal injury attorney can take care of everything for you. A 1-800-THE-LAW2 Santa Fe Springs accident lawyer could help you receive:
- Get your doctor and hospital bills paid
- Get your auto body shop bills paid
- Get you every dollar of workers’ compensation benefits you’re entitled to. In some cases, benefits total up to $4,040 a month.
- Maximize the amount of financial compensation you receive
- Protect you from the insurance companies and their insurance adjusters
- Hold drunk, hit & run, and uninsured drivers accountable
- Recoup lost wages
- Protect your job
Free Legal Advice in Santa Fe Springs
Santa Fe Springs is one of the Gateway Cities of southeast Los Angeles County with a population of about 17,000. It is bordered by Pico Rivera, Downey, Norwalk, Cerritos, La Mirada. The economy of Santa Fe Springs is largely made up of very large, industrial and manufacturing facilities. According to the City’s 2010 Comprehensive Annual Financial Report, the top employers in the city include: Vons, McMaster-Carr and Presto Foods Products.
The California Office of Traffic Safety (OTS) reports there 98 DUI arrests and 339 fatalities and injuries related to collisions in Santa Fe Springs in 2013. In 2016 investigators were in search of a driver who fled a multi-car hit-and-run crash on the 605 Freeway in Santa Fe Springs that left one person dead.
Get the Help You Need Today
If you were injured in a car accident or suffered a work injury, 1-800-THE-LAW2 can connect you with a knowledgeable attorney. Call us at 1-800-380-8080, fill out the Free Consultation form to the right, or use the LIVE CHAT feature on the bottom right of the screen to discuss your case with a Santa Fe Springs lawyer today.