South Gate Personal Injury Lawyer
Free South Gate Lawyer Consultation
Injured in the city of South Gate? Call 1-800-THE-LAW2 for a free legal consultation with an experienced South Gate attorney. We can tell you right over the phone if you have a case.
What Are the Benefits of Calling 1-800-THE-LAW2? 1-800-THE-LAW2 attorneys are successful. Let a South Gate accident lawyer handle your claim for you, while you focus on your recovery.
- Since 1985, the attorneys of 1-800-THE-LAW2 have fought to protect the rights of accident victims.
- 1-800-THE-LAW2 attorneys have delivered over 700 million dollars in compensation.
- 1-800-THE-LAW2 works with experienced attorneys in California.
- Your information is safe with us. We maintain high confidentiality standards.
- It’s risk free. Either you get paid, or you don’t pay at all!
- Even the call is free. There are no up-front, out-of-pocket fees.
We know that accidents can happen at any time and that’s why our helpful representatives are available to help you 24/7, 365 days a year.
Areas of Law We Cover
Regardless of the type of legal help you need, we can connect with you an experienced lawyer from within our network. Our lawyers have experience with:
- Car accidents
- Hit and runs
- Passengers in a car accident
- Pedestrian accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bicyclist accidents
- Work accidents
- Slip and fall injuries
- Dog bites
- Product liability
- Workplace discrimination
- Medical malpractice
- Criminal defense
- Social security disability
- Drug recalls
- Police misconduct
- Wrongful termination
- Sexual harassment
- And more
Aside from filing paperwork and claims within deadlines and putting together evidence to support your claim, a South Gate attorney could help you:
- Maximize the financial compensation you receive.
- Negotiate with insurance companies and their adjusters
- Protect you from unfair settlements.
- Get your doctor and hospital bills paid
- Get your auto body shop bills paid
- Get you every dollar of workers’ compensation benefits you’re entitled to. In some cases, benefits total up to $4,040 a month
- Hold drunk, hit & run, and uninsured drivers accountable
- Recoup lost wages
- Protect your job
Free Legal Advice in South Gate
South Gate is the seventeenth largest city in Los Angeles County, located 7 miles southeast of Downtown Los Angeles with population of about 96,000. South Gate was the location of a General Motors automobile manufacturing facility called South Gate Assembly which was built in 1936. The plant was closed in 1982 and is now the location of South East High School as of 2005. The unemployment rate in South Gate is 56% higher than the national average and the poverty level is 34% higher.
The California Office of Traffic Safety (OTS) reports there were 117 DUI arrest and 447 injuries and fatalities in South Gate in 2013. In 2016 the city settled for $18 million when a group of 16 officers alleged that they faced racial discrimination and harassment after the ouster of a Latino police official in 2002.
If You Don’t Win, You Don’t Pay at All
Call as soon as you can after the injury. According to the California Statute of Limitations, you typically have 2 years to file a claim; otherwise your claim may be subject to denial. In some cases, the window of time may be shorter.
A South Gate lawyer can make it easy for you to report your incident. Call 1-800-380-8080 at any time of the day, any day of the week. If you have a case one of our helpful representatives will connect you with an experienced lawyer in your area. Your call is confidential; our representatives are held to the highest ethical standards.