Los Angeles Personal Injury Lawyer
Got Injured at the Workplace? A Los Angeles Personal Injury Lawyer Can Help
We realize that no amount of money can truly compensate for the pain and suffering you incurred as the result of a personal injury, such as a car accident, motorcycle accident, slip and fall, dog bite or other type of accident. But a Los Angeles personal injury lawyer from 1-800-THE-LAW2 could help ease financial stress and help you get the medical care you need. And that’s priceless.
The Los Angeles personal injury attorney members at 1-800-THE-LAW2 have helped thousands of people get justice and compensation. The following are just some examples of the cases our personal injury attorneys handle:
- Vehicle accidents
- Slip and fall
- Dog bites
- Defective products
- Medical malpractice
- Pedestrian accidents
At 1-800-THE-LAW2, it’s our goal to help injured victims get qualified legal representation, no matter your budget. Our attorneys work on a contingency basis, which means you get the legal help you need without paying any out-of-pocket costs. If you don’t get paid, neither do our attorneys. It’s a win-win.
Call now for a free consultation with a Los Angeles personal injury lawyer: 1-800-380-8080
If You Want a Fair Settlement, You Need a Los Angeles Personal Injury Lawyer
The only thing you can be sure of when you’re injured and don’t have a lawyer is that the insurance adjusters will try to settle your claim for the least amount possible. Having a Los Angeles personal injury lawyer on your side will help ensure that your rights as an injured victim — including how much compensation you’re legally entitled to.
In personal injury cases, there are three critical questions that you need honest answers to:
- Do I have a case?
- How much is my case worth?
- What can I get compensation for?
Relying solely on insurance companies to determine your settlement can mean the loss of thousands of dollars. Don’t let that happen to you! An attorney from 1-800-THE-LAW2 could help you get full and fair compensation for your injuries.
Our personal injury lawyers have helped thousands of injured victims maximize their settlement claim and get financial compensation for:
- Medical expenses
- Property damage
- Income loss
- Emotional trauma
- Temporary disability benefits
- Permanent disability benefits
1-800-THE-LAW2 can connect you with a Los Angeles personal injury lawyer who is experienced, reputable and ready to help. Call 1-800-380-8080 for your FREE consultation!
3 Things to Do After an Accident
To protect yourself in the event that you file a legal claim, be sure to:
- Exchange insurance and contact information, but Do NOT discuss the accident. Anything you say after the accident can be used against you when you file a personal injury claim. Don’t apologize — and don’t admit guilt.
- See a doctor right away. Only a doctor can tell you with certainty if you sustained injuries during an accident, so get an exam right away. If you wait too long to see a doctor, it can either delay your ability to collect compensation or prevent your ability to collect altogether. Be sure to keep detailed records of all your doctor’s visits, including any diagnoses, treatments and medications prescribed.
- Call 1-800-THE-LAW2. Medical expenses and time off work can add up fast after any type of accident or injury. Our lawyers can help defend your right to collect full and fair financial compensation.
24/7 Los Angeles Injury Hotline
At 1-800-THE-LAW2, we know that an accident can happen any day, any time and we want to make sure that you get the help you need, when you need it. Our representatives are available 24/7 365 days a year to help you connect with a Los Angeles personal injury lawyer quickly and easily.
Remember, there is no obligation when you call. And our lawyers work on contingency, so there are no upfront fees! Don’t leave your situation up to the insurance companies. Talk to a lawyer to ensure that you get a full and fair settlement: 1-800-380-8080. Our Live Chat feature can also help you connect with one of our helpful bilingual representatives. They are ready to help you in English and Spanish.