Los Angeles Slip and Fall Lawyer
Slip, Trip or Fall? You Could Get Compensation!
In a city that’s filled with numerous stores, malls and entertainment venues, it’s almost inevitable that someone will slip and fall in a public place somewhere in Los Angeles. Although slipping and falling might seem like no big deal, the truth is a slip and fall injury can cause injuries that make it difficult to go to work or interfere with your ability to perform every day functions. Common injuries affect the back, shoulders, ankles, knees, elbows and hips. If this has happened to you, it’s imperative to talk to a Los Angeles slip and fall lawyer right away.
Under California law, property owners are legally responsible for ensuring that their property is reasonably safe and for warning people of potential dangers. If a property owner fails to do so and someone gets hurt, the property owner could be held liable for financial damages. This is known as premises liability.
People slip, trip and fall for various reasons, but the following are common conditions that lead to slips, trips and falls:
- Torn carpet
- Slippery floors
- Spilled liquids
- Unstable ladders
- Uneven walkways
- Hazardous stairways
- Cracks in the floor or sidewalk
To find out whether you have a case, the first step is to talk to a lawyer. A slip and fall lawyer can determine:
- Whether the property owner was negligent in keeping his/her property reasonably safe
- Whether the property owner failed to properly maintain the property or to repair any hazards
- Whether the property owner failed to properly warn others of any dangers
At 1-800-THE-LAW2, you can find out if you have a case right over the phone. There’s no obligation, and your first consultation is FREE. Call now: 1-800-380-8080.
“Can I Afford a Los Angeles Slip and Fall Lawyer?”
Qualified legal representation doesn’t have to come with a hefty price tag. At 1-800-THE-LAW2, our goal is to ensure that you get the legal representation you need, regardless of your budget. Our attorneys work on a contingency basis, which means you pay no out-of-pocket fees. And if you don’t get paid, you don’t pay at all!
Once it has been determined that you have a case, your slip and fall lawyer will take care of the rest. This includes:
- Determining what your case is really worth
- Filing a claim with your insurance company
- Conducting an investigation of the accident
- Hiring experts to provide additional testimony
- Communicating and negotiating with insurance adjusters
- Representing you in court, if necessary
When you’re hurt and worried about money, having a lawyer on your side is a huge relief. Plus, hiring a lawyer shows the parties involved that you’re serious about getting full and fair compensation, which could include:
- Compensation for medical expenses
- Compensation for property damage
- Compensation for income loss
- Compensation for emotional trauma
- Temporary and/or permanent disability benefits
If you’re hurt because of a slip, trip or fall, there’s no reason to suffer in silence. An attorney from 1-800-THE-LAW2 could help you get the medical treatment and financial compensation you need to get through a difficult time.
Call now for a free consultation with a Los Angeles slip and fall lawyer: 1-800-380-8080
24/7 Slip and Fall Hotline
A slip, trip or fall can happen anywhere, at any time, on any day. But with 1-800-THE-LAW2, help is available 24/7 365 days a year to make sure that you get the legal help you need when you need it. Your consultation with a Los Angeles slip and fall lawyer is free, and there is no obligation. And remember: Either you get paid, or you don’t pay at all!
Get the compensation you deserve. Talk to a lawyer today: 1-800-380-8080