Kern County Workers’ Compensation Attorney
If you were injured at work in Kern County, call a 1-800-THE-LAW2 lawyer to receive justice. It’s easy, just pick up the phone and call 1-800-380-8080 for a FREE legal consultation. We can tell you right over the phone if you have a case and connect you with one of our experienced Kern County workers’ compensation attorneys.
Why Hire a 1-800-THE-LAW2 Kern County Workers’ Compensation Attorney?
- Free consultation: You don’t have to pay a cent out-of-pocket.
- Risk free: You get paid, or you don’t pay at all!
- Success: Since 1985, the attorneys of 1-800-THE-LAW2 have delivered over 700 million dollars to accident victims.
- Confidential: Your information is safe with our trustworthy staff and attorneys.
- Easy: Our 24 hour call center is open 7 days a week. We’re ready to help you with your claim in English and Spanish.
What Do You Get When You hire a Kern County Workers’ Compensation Attorney?
Our Kern County workers’ compensation attorneys know the complexities of the workers’ compensation system and can help you every step of the way. Benefits you may be entitled to include:
- Getting your medical expenses paid
- Job security once the accident has been reported
- Up to $4,400 a month while you recuperate
- Temporary or permanent disability benefits
- Family death benefits
- Job retraining
If injured at work, the first thing you must do is report the incident to your employer immediately or within 30 days. Delays could cause a denial of benefits. Don’t risk losing your rights, call 1-800-380-8080 today for a free consultation!
Common Workplace Injuries
Workers’ compensation protects you for more injuries and conditions than just suffering a fall or a broken bone. Some workplace injuries that are covered under workers’ compensation include:
- Head and neck injuries
- Repetitive stress injuries (including carpal tunnel)
- Damaged limbs
- Extensive burns
- Muscle tension
- Muscle spasms
- Spinal injury
- Brain damage
- Exposure to asbestos (asbestosis)
To find out if you have a workers’ compensation case, call 1-800-380-8080 today!
Call Today for a FREE Consultation!
Start getting your life back on track, by calling 1-800-THE-LAW2 to speak with an experienced Kern County workers’ compensation attorney. Don’t take on the added stress alone. A 1-800-THE-LAW2 Kern County workers’ compensation attorney can handle your claim. Call 1-800-380-8080 for a free consultation. You have nothing to lose, and a lot to gain!
Pursuant to Labor Code Section 5432(a)
Making a false or fraudulent workers’ compensation claim is a felony subject to up to 5 years in prison or a fine of up to $50,000 or double the value of the fraud, whichever is greater, or by both imprisonment and fine.