Los Angeles Workers Compensation Attorney Can Help YOU!
Did You Know a Los Angeles Workers Compensation Attorney Can Help YOU?
Work-related injuries happen more often than you might think.
Out of the 15,378,962 total number of workers employed in California, 574,000 workers experience a work-related injury. That’s 4 percent of workers every year.
Fortunately, California’s workers compensation system provides a safety net for injured workers, requiring all employers, by law, to pay for workers compensation benefits.
But without the help of a Los Angeles workers compensation attorney, the seemingly simple task of filing a claim can turn into a disaster in a blink of an eye. Don’t let this happen to you!
With the help of a Los Angeles workers compensation attorney, you can make sure your claim is filed correctly the first time and start receiving you your benefits asap.
The workers’ compensation attorneys at 1-800-THE-LAW2 can maximize your benefits to help cover lost wages, pay for your medical expenses and much more – and you don’t have to pay a penny out-of-pocket.
Call now for you FREE consultation: 1-800-THE-LAW2. Either you get paid, or you don’t pay at all!
Top 3 Most Common Causes for Work-Related Injuries
Whether you work on a construction site, a textile factory or an office, there is a range of common accidents and injuries that can occur in all types of work environments.
Here are the top 3 most common causes for work-related injuries. Have any of these happened to you?
- Musculoskeletal Injuries: Caused by overexertion, fatigue, prolonged static posture, repetitive stretching or heavy lifting.
- Slips, Trips and Falls: Caused by wet or slippery floors, objects on the floor, loose carpeting or inadequate lighting.
- Machinery and/or Equipment Entanglement: Working with or around potentially dangerous equipment, machinery and objects can increase your loose clothing, shoes, jewelry, fingers and unbound hair to get caught and cause machinery entanglement.
Here’s a chart to break it down:
Figure: Distribution of sprain, strain and tear cases requiring days away from work
Remember, getting hurt on the job isn’t limited to certain job types; you could work in an office and still get injured. If you experienced a work-related injury, you are entitled to workers’ compensation, period.
A Los Angeles Workers Compensation Attorney Can Help YOU!
You can always accept the limited benefits you get, or a Los Angeles workers compensation attorney from 1-800-THE-LAW2 can get you the benefits you deserve.
Since 1985, 1-800-THE-LAW2 has helped thousands of injured workers like you get the legal representation you need and the benefits you deserve at a price you can afford — either you get paid, or you don’t pay at all!
With the California workers’ compensation system changing rapidly, the minimum and maximum weekly benefit amounts increased and other benefits have been introduced. To ensure you get the most out of your claim, you need a Los Angeles worker comp attorney who can maximize these changes and additions for your benefit.
We know that a work-related accident can happen at any time. That’s why we’re here to help you 24/7, 365 days a year. We can help you any time, any day: 1-800-THE-LAW2.
Our Live Chat feature can also connect you with one of our helpful, bilingual representatives who will connect you with your Los Angeles workers compensation attorney today. They are available to help you in English and Spanish.
- AFL-CIO. Death on the Job, the Toll of Neglect: A National and State-By-State Profile of Worker Safety and Health in the United States. Retrieved September 24, 2015.
- State Department of Industrial Relations. Workers’ Compensation in California: a Guidebook for Injured Workers, 4th ed. Retrieved September 23, 2015.
- Workplace Safety Advice. The Most Common Injuries and Causes of Accidents at Work. Retrieved September 24, 2015.
Disclaimer: This article provides a general overview of the workers’ compensation claim process. It is not intended as specific legal advice for any particular case.