Orange County Workers’ Compensation Attorney
After a work injury a 1-800-THE-LAW2 lawyer can help you receive the compensation you deserve. Don’t deal with the added stress, hand your headache over to an experienced Orange County workers’ compensation attorney. All you need to do is pick up the phone and call 1-800-THE-LAW2 for a FREE legal consultation.
Why Hire a 1-800-THE-LAW2 Orange County Workers’ Compensation Attorney?
- Free Consultation: You don’t have to pay a cent out-of-pocket.
- Risk free: You get paid, or you don’t pay at all!
- We’ve seen success: Since 1985, the attorneys of 1-800-THE-LAW2 have delivered over 700 million dollars to accident victims.
- Confidential: Your information is safe with our trustworthy staff and attorneys.
- Easy: Our 24 hour call center is open 7 days a week. We’re ready to help you in English and Spanish.
What a 1-800-THE-LAW2 Orange County Workers’ Compensation Attorney Can Do for You:
Our Orange County workers’ compensation attorneys know the complexities of the workers’ compensation system. Benefits you may be entitled to include:
- Medical expenses paid
- Job security once the accident has been reported
- Receive up to $4,400 a month while you recuperate
- Temporary or permanent disability benefits
- Family death benefits
- Job retraining
You have a limited amount of time to file a claim and if you wait too long you could lose your right to file altogether. Don’t risk losing your rights, call 1-800-THE-LAW2 for a free consultation.
What Kinds of Work Injuries Are Covered under Workers’ Compensation?
Workers’ compensation protects you for more injuries and conditions than just suffering a fall or a broken bone. Whether you have a stress disorder or were injured while using machinery, your employer has a responsibility to provide you workers’ compensation benefits. Some workplace injuries that are covered under workers’ compensation include:
- Slips, trips and falls
- Falling object injuries
- Overexertion injuries
- Repetitive stress injuries
- Diseases contracted as a result of exposure to a toxin at work
- Machine-related injuries
- Food poisoning
To find out if you have a workers’ compensation case, call 1-800-THE-LAW2 today!
Call an Orange County Workers’ Compensation Attorney Today!
Start getting your life back on track, and call 1-800-THE-LAW2 to speak with an experienced Orange County Workers’ Compensation Attorney. Your situation may be hard, but the call is easy. Call 1-800-THE-LAW2 for a free consultation. You have nothing to lose, and a lot to gain!
Pursuant to Labor Code Section 5432(a)
Making a false or fraudulent workers’ compensation claim is a felony subject to up to 5 years in prison or a fine of up to $50,000 or double the value of the fraud, whichever is greater, or by both imprisonment and fine.