San Bernardino Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
A San Bernardino Pedestrian Accident Lawyer Can Help
The injuries sustained in a pedestrian accident are typically catastrophic. These severe or life-threatening injuries are accompanies by medical expenses, loss of income due to an inability to work, continuing treatment and the costs associated with temporary or permanent disabilities.
If you were injured in a pedestrian accident you need a fair compensation to cover bills and medical costs, while you recuperate. An experienced San Bernardino pedestrian accident lawyer can handle your claim, negotiate with insurance companies on your behalf and get you every dollar in compensation you deserve.
Don’t settle for less, get the settlement you deserve with an experienced San Bernardino pedestrian accident lawyer. Call today for your free consultation: 1-800-380-8080.
Compensation for Pedestrian Accidents
If you suffered injuries in a San Bernardino pedestrian accident due to a negligent driver, you could seek monetary compensation. A San Bernardino pedestrian accident lawyer can get you compensation that may include:
- Payment or reimbursement for medical expenses
- Payment for current and future lost wages
- Collecting payment for mental and emotional distress
- Securing long-term rehabilitation or long-term disability benefits
- Obtaining compensation for the loss of a a loved one
Take the first step to getting back on your feet by calling 1-800-380-8080 right now.
What Should You do After a San Bernardino Pedestrian Accident?
There are several important steps you must take after a pedestrian accident, to help your claim and settlement:
- Get medical attention right away
- Exchange contact info including names, phone numbers and insurance information
- Obtain contact information of witnesses
- Take photos of the accident including damage and your injuries
- Preserve important evidence such as torn or bloody clothing
- Do not admit fault
- Make sure you contribute tot he police report and obtain a copy
- Follow your doctor’s instructions for treatment and care
- Keep records of expenses including emergency care costs, medical bills, lost wages and other costs related to your accident
- Talk to an experienced San Bernardino pedestrian accident lawyer
Insurance companies want to settle your claim quickly and for as little as possible. Don’t get taken advantage of, take action by calling an experienced San Bernardino pedestrian accident lawyer today. 1-800-THE-LAW2 is ready to help you fine quality legal representation 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in English and Spanish. For a free consultation and legal help with no upfront or out-of-pocket fees call 1-800-380-8080.