Ventura Workers’ Compensation Lawyer
Injured at work? File a workers’ compensation claim. You want to be sure that when you do file a claim, you get the benefits you deserve. Get an experienced Ventura workers’ compensation lawyer on your side. Filing a workers’ compensation claim can be a confusing process, so let an experienced 1-800-THE-LAW2 Ventura Workers’ Compensation Lawyer handle your claim for you.
Why Call a 1-800-THE-LAW2 Ventura Workers’ Compensation Lawyer?
- Risk Free: You get paid, or you don’t pay at all!
- Free Consultation: No up-front, out-of-pocket fees
- Easy: 24 hour call center available in English and Spanish
- Confidential: Your information is safe with our trustworthy staff and attorneys
- Success: Since, 1985 1-800-THE-LAW2 attorneys have delivered over 700 million dollars to accident victims
What Can a 1-800-THE-LAW2 Ventura Workers’ Compensation Lawyer Do for you?
- Medical expenses paid
- Job security once the accident has been reported
- Receive up to $4,400 a month while you recuperate
- Temporary or permanent disability benefits
- Family death benefits
- Job retraining
How Long Do I Have to File a Workers’ Compensation Claim?
If you were injured at work take action right away because you only have 30 days to file a workers’ compensation claim. We have intake specialists available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to take your call: 1-800-380-8080.
You are not alone, in fact every year 12,295 workers’ compensation claims are filed in Ventura County. Take action now.
We’ll be happy to answer them. Give us a call at 1-800-THE-LAW2 or 1-800-380-8080 now. Start making things better for yourself and your family. Call 1-800-THE-LAW2 now to schedule your free consultation with a trustworthy Ventura Workers’ Compensation Lawyer. Hablamos Español.
Pursuant to Labor Code Section 5432(a)
Making a false or fraudulent workers’ compensation claim is a felony subject to up to 5 years in prison or a fine of up to $50,000 or double the value of the fraud, whichever is greater, or by both imprisonment and fine.