Hip Replacement Lawyers
Need a Hip Replacement Recall Lawyer?
If you had hip replacement surgery between 2003-2010 and still suffer with ongoing pain, trouble walking, or had to undergo additional surgery, call 1-800-THE-LAW2. You’ll get a free consultation with a hip replacement recall lawyer who could help you obtain financial compensation for your pain and suffering.
You’ve got nothing to lose because our attorneys do not require any upfront fees. Either you get paid, or you don’t pay at all! There’s no obligation, and you can find out what your legal options are right over the phone.
With the right legal help, you may receive compensation for:
- Medical Bills– doctor’s visits, medical tests, medications, hospitalization expenses, revision surgery, new hip replacement
- Compensatory Damages– including caregiving services, lost income
- Pain and Suffering– physical, mental, and emotional
- Loss of Consortium– lost benefits as a result of having an injured spouse
- Punitive Damages– compensation for malicious conduct
Hip replacement manufacturers have a legal obligation to design, manufacture, and test their devices for safety.
Hip Replacement Recalls
One of the first signs that hip replacement problems were not happening in isolation was the issuance of two recalls – DePuy in 2010 and Stryker in 2012.
It is estimated that up to 13 percent of the 93,000 DePuy hip replacement surgeries either cause serious complications or failed five years after the implantation. Complaints of pain and other side effects after undergoing hip replacement surgery with DePuy’s systems include:
- Allergic reaction to metallic debris
- The formation of pseudo-tumors
- Cobalt or chromium poisoning
- Revision surgery to remove the implant
Patients who have had hip replacement problems with Stryker’s systems have experienced the following complications after hip replacement surgery:
- Metal leakage into the tissues, bones, or bloodstream
- Premature tissue death
- Bone dissolution
- Formation of pseudo-tumors
- Pain that requires additional surgery
Don’t Wait Any Longer. Contact Us Today!
The earlier you get started with a hip replacement lawsuit, the better! With 1-800-THE-LAW2, it’s easy to discuss your case with a hip replacement recall lawyer to know what your legal options are.
Our dedicated team is available 24/7, 365 days a year in both English and Spanish to ensure you get access to an attorney when you need it the most. Call 1-800-380-8080, submit the Free Consultation form to the right, or use our Live Chat feature.