Riverside Workers Compensation Lawyer
What is Workers Compensation?
If you were hurt on the job or developed a serious health condition because of toxic exposure at work, you’ve come to the right place. The Riverside workers compensation lawyers at 1-800-THE-LAW2 have successfully helped thousands of injured workers just like you.
Whether you work in a dangerous industry, such as construction and manufacturing, or are exposed to toxic and stressful work conditions such as those in healthcare and transportation, a workers compensation lawyer is just the advocate you need to protect your rights as a worker.
By working with a lawyer, you will significantly increase the chances of receiving full and fair workers comp benefits that cover:
- Income loss
- Medical care
- Rehabilitation therapy
- Job retraining
- Short- and long-term disability
With your health and future at stake, don’t risk making costly mistakes on your claim. Talk to one of a Riverside workers compensation lawyer today. There’s no obligation and no out-of-pocket fees – either you get paid, or you don’t pay at all!
If you wait too long to file a workers comp claim, you could forfeit your right to file one at all. Don’t put your future at risk. Call today for your free consultation: 1-800-380-8080
California Workers Compensation Laws
Workers compensation is a set of benefits designed to provide injured workers with medical treatment needed to recover from a work-related injury or illness, replace the wages you lose while you are recovering, and help you return to work.
While not all claims qualify for workers compensation benefits, under California workers compensation laws:
- Medical care must be paid for by your employer if you get hurt on the job — whether or not you miss time from work
- You could receive benefits even if you are a temporary or part-time worker
- You don’t have to be a legal resident of the United States to receive most workers’ compensation benefits
- It’s illegal for your employer to punish or fire you for filing a workers compensation claim
Find out if you have a claim with just one five-minute call to our network of Riverside workers compensation lawyers: 1-800-380-8080.
Top 5 Causes of Work Injuries
Riverside’s top industries include manufacturing, retail, education and agriculture, and the city is adjacent to one of the major rail-freight centers in the state. While some jobs are more dangerous than others, it’s possible to get hurt at any job.
Nationwide, the top five causes of work injuries are:
- Slips, trips and falls
- Falling from an elevated level
- Reaction injuries from a slip or trip
- Getting hit by falling objects
Work accidents can result in a number of injuries, ranging from mild to severe. Not all work injuries cause external physical damage, though. Some workers develop serious health conditions, such as Mesothelioma cancer, from being exposed to toxic chemicals and materials, or heart disease and hypertension as a result of work-related stress.
Our Riverside workers comp lawyers have helped injured workers with all types of injuries including, but not limited to:
- Head and neck injuries
- Repetitive stress injuries
- Broken arms and legs
- Extensive burns
- Muscle strain
- Back and spine injuries
- Loss of limbs
- Brain damage
Workers compensation covers a variety of work-related injuries and causes, many of which are not listed here. Be sure to talk to a Riverside workers comp lawyer to get a full understanding how the law applies to your situation.
Get connected to a workers compensation lawyer today: 1-800-380-8080.
How a Riverside Workers Compensation Lawyer Can Help
The workers compensation system is complex and confusing, and one mistake can result in a denied claim, a reduction of benefits, or the loss of all benefits. Why take the risk when one of our workers compensation lawyers can help you risk-free?
Our Riverside work comp lawyers have helped thousands of injured workers just like you. They can help:
- Maximize your workers compensation claim. Whether this is your first time filing a workers comp claim, or you want to appeal a denied claim, a lawyer could help increase your chances of receiving the maximum benefits you’re legally entitled to.
- Protect you from losing your job. It’s against California law for employers to discriminate against or fire workers who have filed for workers compensation benefits. If this has happened to you, talk to a Riverside workers comp lawyer right away.
- Be your advocate throughout the process. Your Riverside workers comp lawyer is your strongest advocate for your rights as an injured worker. This is the person you can count on to know the law and to guide you through the process from start to finish.
Don’t risk losing the benefits you need to get your life back on track. Call us today to connect with a Riverside workers compensation lawyer: 1-800-380-8080