San Bernardino Workers Compensation Lawyer
Getting hurt at work is not only physically debilitating, it can also be financially devastating. Medical bills can quickly add up, and taking time off work means less money to pay the bills. Although you may qualify for workers compensation benefits, it’s highly unlikely that you’ll get full and fair compensation without the help of a San Bernardino workers compensation lawyer. The San Bernardino workers compensation lawyers at 1-800-THE-LAW2 have helped thousands of injured workers in construction, manufacturing, healthcare, transportation and a variety of other industries get compensation for:
- Loss of wages
- Current and future medical treatments
- Subsequent injuries and illnesses that occur as a result of a work injury
- Long-term rehabilitation therapy or long-term disability benefits
To ensure that you get every dollar you deserve, talk to one of our San Bernardino workers compensation lawyers today. There’s no obligation and no upfront fees – either you get paid, or you don’t pay at all! The only risk is waiting to call. If you wait too long to file a workers comp claim, you could forfeit your right to file one at all. Don’t put your benefits at risk. Call today for your free consultation: 1-800-THE-LAW2
What is Workers Compensation?
Workers compensation is a set of benefits designed to provide injured workers with medical treatment needed to recover from a work-related injury or illness, replace the wages you lose while you are recovering, and help you return to work. Under California workers compensation laws,
- Medical care must be paid for by your employer if you get hurt on the job — whether or not you miss time from work
- You could receive benefits even if you are a temporary or part-time worker
- You don’t have to be a legal resident of the United States to receive most workers’ compensation benefits
- It’s illegal for your employer to punish or fire you for filing a workers compensation claim
San Bernardino is home to many hospitals, delivery companies, trucking companies, schools, ski resorts and casinos. With over 1 million work accidents occurring nationwide every year, it’s almost inevitable that you’ll experience a work injury at least once in your life. Don’t let that happen without getting proper legal help. Although anyone can get hurt no matter what industry they work in, some types of work are more dangerous than others. The most common types of work injuries include:
- Overexertion from pulling, lifting, holding, carrying and holding
- Slips, trips and falls on wet or slippery floors
- Falling from an elevated level (e.g., from a roof or ladder)
- Reaction injuries from a slip or trip, without actually falling
- Getting hit by fallen objects
- Walking into walls, doors, cabinets, tables, chairs
- Vehicle accidents
- Getting caught in machinery
- Repetitive stress injuries from using a computer
- Violent attacks from co-workers
1-800-THE-LAW2 San Bernardino workers comp lawyers have helped injured workers with all types of injuries including, but not limited to:
- Head and neck injuries
- Repetitive stress injuries
- Broken limbs
- Extensive burns
- Strained muscles
- Muscle spasms
- Spine injuries
- Brain damage
You should still talk to a San Bernardino workers compensation lawyer even if you don’t see your type of work accident listed here. There are many types of work injuries that could be covered by workers compensation, and a lawyer could help ensure that you get the compensation you deserve. Call us anytime. We’re open 24/7, 365 days a year: 1-800-THE-LAW2.
How a San Bernardino Workers Compensation Lawyer Can Help
The workers compensation system is complex and confusing, and one mistake can result in a denied claim, a reduction of benefits, or the loss of all benefits. Why take the risk when a San Bernardino workers compensation lawyer can help you risk-free? Our San Bernardino work comp lawyers have helped injured workers just like you. They can help you:
- Maximize your workers compensation claim. Standard workers comp benefits provide compensation for medical expenses. But you could be eligible to receive much more than that, including payment for income loss, payment for new skills training if you’re unable to perform your job, and long-term disability if you’re unable to work at all.
- Protect you from losing your job. California law prohibits employers from discriminating against employees who have filed for workers compensation. But that doesn’t mean it never happens. If you believe this has happened to you, it’s critical to talk to a San Bernardino workers compensation lawyer right away.
- Be your advocate throughout the process. When you’re hurt, the last thing you need is more stress. Hiring a lawyer can be a huge help. You’ll get step-by-step advice on how to fill out forms properly, how to document your injuries, and what details to provide about your treatments and recovery process. This kind of advice is priceless and could mean a huge difference in the amount of compensation you receive.
There’s no need to second-guess what you should do after a work injury. The first step is to call a San Bernardino workers compensation lawyer to find out how much your case is really worth. Don’t risk losing thousands from your workers compensation claim. Call us today to connect with a San Bernardino workers comp lawyer. Remember: there’s no obligation, no risk and no upfront fees! 1-800-THE-LAW2