Lawsuit Settlement Amounts
1-800-THE-LAW2 California attorney members have helped recover millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for families like yours since 1985.
Depending on the circumstances surrounding your legal situation, you may be entitled to compensation for your personal injury claim. Our attorney’s have protected the rights of and maximized the compensation for victims involved in: auto accidents as a driver or passenger, motorcycle crashes, workers’ compensation claims, wage and hours claims, as well as slip and fall accidents.
Call 1-800-380-8080 to get your free legal consultation with an 1-800-THE-LAW2 personal injury lawyer or workers’ or compensation lawyer. A lawyer knows what your claim is really worth and will fight to get you every dollar in settlements that you deserve.
Here are just a few examples of settlements and verdicts 1-800-THE-LAW2 personal injury lawyer members and workers’ compensation lawyer members have obtained for their clients.
Recent California Settlements:
- $4,000,000 policy limit settlement for a motorist who was hit head on by another motorist
Auto Accident, Passenger Injuries, Motorcycle Accident
- $350,000 obtained for a passenger of a cab who sustained rib fractures and a broken leg
- $320,000 awarded to a scooter rider who was struck by a motorist
- $170,000 obtained for a bus passenger who sustained back injuries
- $100,000 settlement for a motorcycle accident caused by a motorist. The injuries required surgeries to repair.
- $100,000 policy limit settlement for a motorist injured by another motorist running a red light.
- $100,000 obtained for the passenger of a vehicle with back and neck injuries
Workers’ Compensation and Wage & Hour Claims
- $6,250,000 assisted in the resolution on behalf of a class of crew members for unpaid overtime wages
- $4,100,000 award to forklift operator who suffered serious burns in a propane accident
- $1,000,000 obtained for a class of crew members for unpaid medical benefits
- $185,000 obtained for a crew member who injured her foot while working aboard the ship
Slip and Fall
- $222,254 awarded to a theme park guest who was injured while slipping on a poorly lit staircase
- $190,000 award in a slip and fall accident
- $185,000 awarded in a slip and fall accident
- $125,000 jury verdict for a client who fractured his toes when he fell off of a broken ladder
- Successful outcome in case of injury from a faulty treadmill
- Affirming a $1.6 million punitive damage award, a California appellate court has found that an insurer acted in bad faith when it undervalued damage to a home damaged by wildfire
Every circumstance is different. Your first step in finding out if you have a case is to call 1-800-380-8080 now. Don’t settle for less after an accident, get the settlement you deserve. We’re available to help you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in English and Spanish.