Social Security Disability Payments
If you’ve been denied your Social Security Disability payments, it’s critical that you get an attorney as soon as possible. Call 1-800-THE-LAW2 now. You only have 60 days to file an appeal to receive Social Security Disability payments.
We know you’re watching every dollar, that’s why when you call 1-800-THE-LAW2, your consultation with an experienced Social Security disability attorney is FREE. Call now or fill out the fields in the FREE CONSULTATION box on the right of this page today.
You Get Paid, or You Don’t Pay at All
If you’re not receiving your Social Security Disability payments, you may not think you can afford an attorney. You can! When you get an attorney from 1-800-THE-LAW2, you pay no up-front out-of-pocket fees. Plus, you get paid, or you don’t pay at all.
Your Family Can Also Receive Social Security Disability payments!
Members of your family could also receive monthly Social Security Disability payments, based on your record, from the U.S. Social Security Administration. The members of your family that could qualify to receive Social Security Disability payments include:
- Your spouse
- Your divorced spouse
- Your children (younger than 19 years old)
- Your disabled child
Your Social Security Disability payments are based on the amount of your lifetime earnings before you became disabled. An attorney with experience dealing with the government’s complicated Social Security disability system is ready to help you get all the benefits you deserve.
Your Social Security disability attorney member could help:
- Handle all documents or filing requirements
- Get information from your existing Social Security file if your claim’s been denied
- Obtain your medical records or information to support your claim
- Protect you during your interview, conference or hearing with the Social Security department
- Request a reconsideration, hearing or Appeals Council review
- Prepare you and your witnesses for a hearing and question any witnesses
- Make the claims process go more smoothly
Everything you hold dear could be at stake if you don’t receive your Social Security Disability payments. Why just hope you’ll get benefits after you’ve been denied by the Social Security administration?
We’re ready to help you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in English and Spanish. Call 1-800-THE-LAW2 or 1-800-THE-LAW2 now to get an experienced Social Security disability attorney who can help you get your Social Security Disability payments.