Whiplash Injury Lawyers
Whiplash Injury? We’ve Got Your Back
If you’ve recently been diagnosed with whiplash, we can put you in touch with a lawyer who may be able to help you get compensation for your injuries, rehabilitation treatment, loss of income, short- and long-term disability benefits, property damage and more.
Although whiplash injuries are typically caused by a car accident, sports activities, falls and assault can also cause whiplash. Symptoms can range from mild to chronic to severe and typically include several of the following signs:
- Lower back pain
- Neck pain and stiffness
- Ringing in the ears or blurred vision
- Pain or numbness in the arms or hands
- Difficulty concentrating or remembering
- Shoulder pain or pain between the shoulder blades
Whiplash doesn’t go away by itself and become more severe or chronic if left untreated. Be sure to see a doctor right away.
Whiplash injuries can also lead to significant financial loss. Medical visits, rehabilitation, and time off work quickly add up. Fortunately, many of those expenses can be recovered with the help of an experienced attorney. Call now to see if you have a case: 1-800-THE-LAW2.
How to Prepare for a Whiplash Claim
In any legal claim, there’s a lot of paperwork and detailed record-keeping involved. It’s no different with a whiplash injury claim. The more meticulous you are with documentation, the greater your chances are of receiving fair and just compensation.
Once you hire a lawyer, you will be given details on how to proceed with documentation. This can differ from case-to-case, but the following guidelines are a general starting point:
- Keep carefully written records of all your doctor’s visits, including recommended treatment plans.
- Document all expenses you incur as a result of the accident, including time off of work and rental car costs.
- If the other driver’s insurance company calls you, ask to be contacted through writing only. Hire a whiplash attorney, and then request that the insurance company communicates directly with him or her.
- Don’t sign anything unless it has been reviewed by a lawyer!
Find out exactly what you need to do to get compensation for your whiplash injury. Call now for your FREE consultation: 1-800-THE-LAW2.
Whiplash Injury Help 24/7
There are more cars on the road than ever, increasing the chances of car accidents and other types of accidents that may cause whiplash. Fortunately, you don’t have to suffer in silence. A medical doctor can help you heal physically and a lawyer can help you recover financially.
Since 1985, we’ve been helping people find high-quality legal representation. Let us find you a reputable whiplash attorney today – we’re open 24/7, 365 days a year! 1-800-THE-LAW2.