Work Injury Attorney
If you’ve been hurt on the job, call a work injury attorney right away. You may be thinking any attorney can handle your legal situation. Actually, most attorneys have a specific area of law they work in. After you’re hurt a work, you only want a work injury attorney. The fast, easy way to get an attorney is to make a free, confidential call to 1-800-380-8080.
Money is probably one of your biggest concerns after you’ve been injured on the job. Especially if you’re too hurt to work at all. When you call 1-800-THE-LAW2, you don’t have to worry about money. The attorney members from 1-800-THE-LAW2 help you on a contingency fee basis, which means you get paid, or you don’t pay at all.
Get Work Injury Attorneys to Report Your Accident Now!
After you get hurt at work, or become aware of a work injury, you only have 30 days to report your injury to your employer. If you don’t notify your employer within 30 days, your situation could go from bad to worse. You may lose your right to file a workers’ compensation claim and your injury could worsen if you don’t seek medical help.
3 Easy Ways to Get a Work Injury Attorney
Here’s all you do.
- Call 1-800-380-8080 day or night. We’re ready to help you 24/7.
- Fill out the FREE CONSULTATION box on the right side of this page and click the submit button now!
- Use the Live Chat to connect with one our helpful representatives.
What an Attorney Could Help You Receive
After you get hurt on the job, an attorney from 1-800-THE-LAW2 could help you obtain:
- All the workers’ compensation benefits you’re entitled to, up to $4,400 a month
- Monetary compensation to cover your doctor and medical bills
- Payments for up to 104 weeks of temporary disability
- Payments for up to 240 weeks of disability for severe injuries
- Total disability benefits
Reasons for workers’ compensation claims because of a work accident may include:
- Physical injuries
- Repetitive stress injuries such as carpal tunnel
- Diseases contracted as a result of exposure to a toxin at work
- Temporary and/or permanent disability
- Vocational rehabilitation
Protect Your Job. Protect Yourself. Protect Your Family.
You may be afraid that if you report your work injury you may lose your job. It’s illegal for your employer to punish or fire you for having a job injury or for filing a workers’ compensation claim. But you must act fast. The best way to protect your job is to get a work injury attorney to file your workers compensation claim right away. This will help protect your job while you recover from your injuries. It’s easy to find out if you have a workers’ compensation case. Just call 1-800-THE-LAW2 at 1-800-380-8080 now to speak to a work injury attorney.
Please note: Making a false or fraudulent workers’ compensation claim is a felony subject to up to 5 years in prison or a fine of up to $50,000 or double the value of the fraud, whichever is greater, or by both imprisonment and fine.