Work Injury Lawyer
A work injury lawyer is experienced in dealing with the complicated workers’ compensation system and is ready to help maximize the workers’ compensation benefits you receive. Why should you hire a work injury lawyer after you get hurt at work? For the same reason you wouldn’t hire a plumber to fix your roof. You want a lawyer who’s experienced in on-the-job injury cases. Call 1-800-THE-LAW2 now to get your free consultation with a 1-800-THE-LAW2 work injury lawyer.
How Are You Going to Pay Your Accident-Related Medical Bills?
A work injury can leave you with thousands of dollars in medical bills. How will you pay them if you’re out of work? An experienced work injury lawyer can help get all your accident-related doctor and hospital bills paid. We know money is one of your biggest worries right now, that’s why you get paid, or you don’t pay at all, when you call 1-800-THE-LAW2 to get a injury lawyer.
Getting a Work Injury Lawyer Is Easy
Your call to 1-800-THE-LAW2 is confidential. Pick one of these three, convenient ways to contact us today.
- Call 1-800-THE-LAW2 day or night. We’re ready to help you 24/7 in English and Spanish.
- Fill out the FREE CONSULTATION box on the right side of this page and click the submit button now!
- Use the Live Chat to connect with one our helpful representatives.
You Only Have 30 Days to Report Your Accident. Talk to a Work Injury Lawyer
You only have 30 days after you get hurt at work, or become aware of a work injury, to report your work injury to your employer. If you don’t notify your employer within 30 days, you may lose your right to file a workers’ compensation claim and your injury could worsen if you don’t seek medical help. Call 1-800-THE-LAW2 now to get a work injury lawyer.
What a Work Injury Lawyer Could Help You Receive
The job of a work injury lawyer is to maximize every workers’ compensation benefit you’re entitled to receive. Depending on how serious your injury is, here are just some of the benefits a work injury lawyer from 1-800-THE-LAW2 could help you obtain:
- All the workers’ compensation benefits you’re entitled to, up to $4,400 a month
- Monetary compensation to cover your doctor and medical bills
- Payments for up to 104 weeks of temporary disability
- Payments for up to 240 weeks of disability for severe injuries
- Total disability benefits
Here are a few of the most common ways people get hurt at work.
- Physical injuries
- Repetitive stress injuries such as carpal tunnel
- Diseases contracted as a result of exposure to a toxin at work
- Temporary and/or permanent disability
- Vocational rehabilitation
The Law Is on Your Side.
It’s illegal for your employer to punish or fire you for having a job injury or for filing a workers’ compensation claim. Protect yourself and your job by getting a work injury lawyer to file your workers’ compensation claim as soon as possible. Not sure if you have a case? Find out. Call 1-800-THE-LAW2 or dial 1-800-THE-LAW2 now to get connected to a work injury lawyer. Our bilingual representatives are ready to help you day and night in English and Spanish. Please note: Making a false or fraudulent workers’ compensation claim is a felony subject to up to 5 years in prison or a fine of up to $50,000 or double the value of the fraud, whichever is greater, or by both imprisonment and fine.