Workers Compensation Attorney
There are many reasons to get the help of a workers compensation attorney after you’ve been hurt at work. Workplace accidents are responsible for thousands of serious injuries and fatalities every year. If you’ve been injured on the job, an experienced workers’ compensation lawyer can help maximize the amount of benefits you receive. Fill out the fields in the FREE CONSULTATION box you see here on 1800thelaw2.com, or make a confidential call to 1-800-380-8080 to get a workers compensation attorney to talk to you about your work injury. Don’t worry about money, you get paid, or you don’t pay at all.
Why You Need a Workers Compensation Attorney
There are strict deadlines for filing a workers’ compensation claim. A workers compensation attorney knows the proper procedures for making a workers’ compensation claim and works to see your claim stays on track. A work comp attorney handles a variety of claims for work accident victims, including:
- Physical Injury
- Repetitive stress injuries (including carpal tunnel)
- Diseases contracted as a result of exposure to a toxin at work
- Temporary and/or permanent disability
- Vocational rehabilitation
You may be reluctant to file a claim, and seek medical help, because you’re afraid to lose your job. If any of the above accidents happened while you’re at work, or believe your injury was caused by your job, you have just 30 days to report your injury to your employer or you could lose your right to receive workers’ compensation benefits. Plus, waiting to file your injury claim can cause your injury to get worse. Take action now. Get connected to a workers compensation attorney by filling out the fields in the FREE CONSULTATION box here, on 1800thelaw2.com.
How Can a Lawyer Help You?
A workers’ compensation attorney is ready to protect your rights. If you’ve experienced a work accident or have a work accident injury claim, a workers’ compensation attorney can help. A workers compensation attorney will:
- Conduct an initial interview to determine if you have a case
- Educate you on your rights and what’s required to make a workers’ compensation claim
- Gather medical records, payroll information, and personnel files
- Analyze any third-party claims that may be available for claimant
- Analyze the legal issues, such as negligence, willful misconduct and medical causation
- Contact the workers’ compensation insurance company and put them on notice of the claim filed
- Prepare you and witnesses for a workers’ compensation hearing, should there be a request for one
A workers compensation attorney will be your ally throughout the entire workers’ compensation process. After you’re hurt at work, call 1-800-THE-LAW2 or dial 1-800-380-8080 today. Your call is confidential. For a free consultation, complete the fields in the FREE CONSULTATION box you see here, on the 1800TheLaw2.com Web site.
NOTE: Making a false or fraudulent workers’ compensation claim is a felony subject to up to 5 years in prison or a fine of up to $50,000 or double the value of the fraud, whichever is greater, or by both imprisonment and fine.