Workplace Injury Lawyers
If you’ve been injured at work, the experienced workplace injury lawyers from 1-800-THE-LAW2 can help you receive all the workers’ compensation benefits you’re entitled to, your medical bills paid and permanent or temporary disability benefits, if necessary.
Don’t worry about money the workplace injury lawyers from 1-800-THE-LAW2, work on contingency – this means either you get paid, or you don’t pay at all!
Workers’ Compensation Benefits You Could Receive
If you’ve experienced a work accident, the workplace injury lawyers from 1-800-THE-LAW2 could help you obtain:
- All the workers’ compensation benefits you’re entitled to, up to $4,400 a month
- Monetary compensation to cover your doctor and medical bills
- Payments for up to 104 weeks of temporary disability
- Payments for up to 240 weeks of disability for severe injuries
- Total disability benefits
Reasons for workers’ compensation claims because of a work accident may include:
- Physical injuries
- Repetitive stress injuries such as carpal tunnel
- Diseases contracted as a result of exposure to a toxin at work
- Temporary and/or permanent disability
- Vocational rehabilitation
Act Now. Every Minute Counts.
You only have 30 days from your work accident, or becoming aware of your work injury, to report your work-related injury to your employer or your supervisor. Fill out the FREE CONSULTATION box on the right side of this page and click the submit button now! You can also speak with us 24/7 in English and Spanish. Call 1-800-THE-LAW2 now.
Workplace Safety Can Help Prevent Accidents
Following workplace safety tips can help you protect yourself against workplace injuries. Workplace accidents are usually a result of negligence or disregarding safety hazards. This negligence may be on the part of your employer or supervisor. It’s important to be on the look out for hazards to maintain a safe working environment.
Slip in falls accidents in the workplace account for 15-25 percent of all nonfatal workplace injuries. Some thing to look for, to avoid a slip and fall include:
- Loose floorboards
- Defective sidewalks
- Parking lot potholes
- Poorly constructed starcases
- Torn carpeting
- Recently mopped or waxed floors
Other important workplace safety tips to consider:
- Be aware of your surroundings
- Keep correct posture to protect your back
- Take regular breaks
- Use tools and machines properly
- Keep emergency exists easily accessible
- Report unsafe conditions to your supervisor
- Use mechanical aids whenever possible
- Stay sober
- Reduce workplace stress
- Wear the correct safety equipment
Some workplace injuries may not be apparent right away or caused by an obvious action like falling. These types of injuries are called repetitive stress or repetitive strain injuries. A common form of a repetitive stress injury in the workplace is carpal tunnel. These types of injuries are on the rise mainly because of increased use of computer in the workplace.
Some warning sign of a repetitive stress injury to consider include:
- Sharp or dull aching pain in limbs, that my increase over time
- Tingling or numbness in hands or arms or in certain fingers
- Fatigue because of the pain you’re dealing with
- Weakness or clumsiness as a result of loss of strength
The effects of a work accident can affect your life much longer than the recovery period. Between a loss of income and potentially disabling injuries a work accident could change your life. It’s important to take the proper actions to protect your rights, your family and your future.
Be sure to report injuries to your supervisor or employer, get medical attention and speak to a lawyer about filing a claim, before you lose your right to benefits.
Workplace Injury Lawyers Protect You. Protect Your Family.
You may be reluctant to speak with one of the workplace injury lawyers who work with 1-800-THE-LAW2 about filing a workers’ compensation claim and seeking medical help because you’re afraid to lose your job. But not reporting your work-related injury to your employer in less than 30 days of the accident, or becoming aware of your injury, could make your situation worse. You may lose your right to file a workers’ compensation claim and your injury could worsen if you don’t seek medical help.
Don’t let the statute of limitations expire and lose your right to the benefits you deserve.
Get justice for yourself and your family. Protect your legal rights. Find out if you have a case. Call 1-800-THE-LAW2 or dial 1-800-380-8080 now to speak to one of the workplace injury lawyers who work with 1-800-THE-LAW2.