Who We Are
Maryann Walker founded 1-800-THE-LAW2 in 1985. Her mission was to help provide justice by protecting the rights of individuals and their families after getting hurt in an accident.
We can put you in touch with an experienced attorney to fight on your behalf. The hours, days, and weeks following an accident can be confusing, isolating, and stressful for victims. Whether you are the subject of a vehicle incident, workplace accident, personal injury, and other occurrences, 1-800-THE-LAW2 is here to walk you through the next steps and get connect you to a qualified attorney as soon as possible.
Advantages of Using 1-800-THE-LAW2
The experienced accident attorneys in our network are ready to put all the power of the law to work for you. There are many benefits of using our service:
- One of the main advantages of working with us is that you never have to put money out upfront. There is no fee for calling 1-800-THE-LAW2. There are no out-of-pocket costs when you work with one of our accident lawyers. Our accident lawyers work for you on a contingency basis. This means that either you get paid, or you don’t pay at all.
- 1-800-THE-LAW2 has unrivaled experience in the industry. We have worked to get more than a quarter-million families across California access to experienced lawyers, which has resulted in recovering millions of dollars in payments and settlements.
- 1-800-THE-LAW2 provides access to experienced accident lawyers in both English and Spanish.
- Our service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days of the year.
- Our network of attorneys covers a wide range of specializations, including personal injury, workers compensation, and automobile accidents. If you are not sure what kind of lawyer you need, our dedicated staff is here to help. Here is a list of additional areas of laws covered by our network of lawyers.
Where You Can Find Us
We have a strong attorney network in California, which means there’s probably a personal injury lawyer or workers’ comp lawyer in your neighborhood, ready to help you immediately. Specific cities include Los Angeles, Orange County, Costa Mesa, Ventura, San Bernadino, Riverside, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Oakland, Sacramento, and Modesto to name a few.
Our lawyer members are licensed to practice law in California, are State Bar Members in good standing, and have years of experience.
3 Easy Ways to Contact Us Now for Legal Help
When you want help, you want it now. 1-800-THE-LAW2 makes it easy for you to contact us – on your schedule – to get your free consultation with a lawyer.
- Call us toll-free, at 1-800-THE-LAW2, day or night, in English or Spanish. Your call is confidential.
- Send us an email by filling out the FREE CONSULTATION box on the right side of this page.
- Connect with one of our friendly associates by using the Live Chat on the bottom right side of this page.
Find out if you have a case in just a few minutes by contacting us now!
Careers at 1-800-THE-LAW2
View opportunities available on our careers page by clicking here.