Dog Bite Lawyers
The American Humane Society estimates that nearly 5 million dog bite injuries occur every year. Unfortunately only a small percentage of dog bite victims receive full and fair compensation for their injuries. If you have been the victim of a dog bite, call for a free consultation with an attorney. Don’t worry about paying any fees upfront because either you get paid, or you don’t pay at all!
Statistics show that dog bite lawsuits are difficult to win without the help of an experienced attorney. Insurance adjusters usually offer dog bite victims much less compensation when they don’t have a dog bite lawyer looking out for their rights.
Medical bills, lost wages, rehabilitation costs, and other expenses incur as a result of a dog bite. Don’t feel guilty about getting the justice and compensation you deserve. You are entitled to a fair settlement for your injuries. Your dog bite lawyer will tell you what your options are and help you win money for:
- Past, present, and future medical costs
- Lost wages for time off work
- Physical and vocational rehabilitation costs
- Past, present, and future psychological counseling
- Temporary and/or permanent disability
We Make The Legal Process Easy for You
With 35 years of experience, we’ve helped thousands of clients. Our lawyers are experienced, compassionate, and results-driven.
Benefits of calling us after a dog bite accident include:
- Service agents that are available 24/7, 365 days
- We speak both English and Spanish
- No upfront fees or payments required. Either you get paid, or you don’t pay at all
- Time saved and less hassle than trying to navigate the legal system on your own
- Helping to determine if you have a case
- Investigating the matter by collecting evidence and interviewing witnesses
- Handling and filing all paperwork
Contact Us Today
Male adults and children between the ages of 5-9 are at a higher risk of being bitten by a dog. A dog bite lawsuit requires specific knowledge and skills, but timing is also critical for a successful outcome. If you or a loved one has been the victim of a dog bite, get in touch with us at any time, day or night.