Pedestrian Accident Lawyers
Pedestrian Accident Lawyers Ready to Fight for Hit and Run Victims
You may think that being a pedestrian is much safer than being inside a vehicle, but someone gets hurt in a pedestrian accident every 8 minutes, according to the National Highway Traffic Association. If you have been in a pedestrian accident, it is important to find a lawyer immediately. Call us at any time day or night to set up a free consultation with one of the pedestrian accident lawyers in our network. There are absolutely no upfront fees because you don’t pay, unless you get paid.
As a pedestrian accident victim, it is common for insurance companies to try to pin the blame on you or make low payout offers. Your best defense from unethical practices like this is an experienced pedestrian accident attorney who knows the law and has experience negotiating with insurance companies.
Our lawyers have helped people involved in all types of pedestrian accidents, including those hit by motorists who:
- Were speeding or driving recklessly
- Ignored a stop light or traffic signal
- Traveled too fast on a neighborhood street
- Did not yield the right of way to a pedestrian
- Failed to look before turning into a crosswalk
- Were driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol
We Can Help You Now!
Too often, victims delay talking to a personal injury lawyer and find out it’s too late to file a claim. Don’t make the same mistake! The sooner you pursue legal action for your pedestrian accident, the greater your chance of receiving full compensation.
Pedestrian accident lawyers in our network can prepare and present a winning case to help you:
- Get paid or reimbursed for medical expenses
- Recoup lost wages now and in the future
- Collect payment for mental and emotional distress
- Secure long-term rehabilitation or long-term disability benefits
- Obtain compensation for the loss of a loved one
Contact Us with Details of Your Case to Get Started
Your attorney and his or her team will manage your claim from start to finish. However, as a pedestrian victim, it’s critical to be aware of the conditions that can increase your chances of a favorable outcome. If possible, take note of the car type and color, time of day, location, witness names and contact information, and be sure to get copies of official accident reports.