A Top Immigration Lawyer Can Help You!
Each immigration lawyer at 1800thelaw2.com is focused on one thing: providing experienced legal representation to help you achieve legal immigrant status. Whether you or your family needs help with citizenship, green card petitions, visa applications, deportation, political asylum or other immigration-related matters, we can put you in touch with an experienced immigration attorney right away.
Call 1 (800) 380-8080 to speak with a U.S. immigration lawyer who can:
- Thoroughly assess your situation
- Explain what your legal options are
- Recommend the best plan of action
- Act as your representative in court
- Complete and submit your applications
- File appeals and waivers when necessary
- Keep you up to date on the status of your case
US Immigration Lawyer – Get the Help You Deserve
The recent executive order delaying the deportation of and granting work permits to DREAM Act-eligible recipients is great news for young immigrants. While the change will temporarily stop the deportation of about 800,000 young immigrants for approximately two years, it is strongly recommended that DREAMers get legal representation. An experienced immigration attorney can evaluate your personal situation to determine if you qualify for a work permit or a “deferred action,” and can also help you file any necessary paperwork. According to the Department of Homeland Security, if you are not currently in removal proceedings, you may be eligible for a work permit and deferred action for two years (subject to renewal) if:
- You are under the age of 30
- You came to the U.S. when you were under the age of 16
- You’ve lived in the U.S. for at least five consecutive years
- You are currently in school, have graduated from high school or have obtained a GED
- You are an honorably discharged veteran of the U.S. Coast Guard or Armed Forces
- You have NOT been convicted of a felony offense, a significant misdemeanor offense, multiple misdemeanor offenses, or do not pose a threat to national security or public safety.
If you are currently removal proceedings but are not yet subject to a final order of removal, you may still qualify for a “deferred action” if you meet the above criteria. The U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) will grant deferred actions on a case-by-case basis and has also been ordered to immediately start deferring action against individuals who meet the above criteria and whose cases are pending.
This landmark order could impact your life in a significant way. Call 1 (800) 380-8080 to find an immigration lawyer who can help you make the most of these changes..
Experienced Immigration Lawyer: Trust & Personalized Service
Since 1985, 1-800-THE-LAW2 has helped people find high-quality legal representation. It doesn’t matter where you live or how much money you make, the attorneys at 1-800-THE-LAW2 are ready to help you with no upfront immigration attorney fees. Your call is 100% confidential. Whether you need an immigration lawyer, green card lawyer, deportation attorney or citizenship attorney, we’re ready to help 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. (We also have California personal injury lawyer specialists, discrimination attorneys and criminal defense lawyer members on hand.)
You deserve the best lawyer to help sort out all of your immigration options. Call 1 (800) 380-8080 now.