Workers’ Comp Lawyer
If You Need a Workers’ Comp Lawyer, Call 1-800-THE-LAW2 Today!
If you’ve been injured in an accident on the job, you have legal rights. A workers’ comp lawyer from 1-800-THE-LAW2 can protect your rights and help you get the compensation you deserve after a work injury.
Workplace accidents can leave you out of work for weeks, even months. If you were injured in an accident while on the job, you may be entitled to workers’ compensation benefits as well as monetary compensation for your injuries.
Since 1985 1-800-THE-LAW2 has connected thousands of injured workers with experience workers comp lawyers who have fought to get them the maximum benefits.
Don’t take on the workers’ comp claims process alone, the workers’ comp system is complex and you want to be sure you get all of the benefits you deserve.
You need to retain a workers’ comp lawyer if:
- Your workplace injuries are severe enough to require surgery
- If you and your doctor believe your health won’t return to the condition is was prior to your injury
- You believe you are no longer able to work on a regular basis in any job
- You believe you can’t go back to your current job, but you could work in some capacity
- You have significant pre-existing disabilities
- You would want to dispute the decision made by your employer, their insurance company or your state’s workers’ comp division regarding your claim
- You aren’t receiving the correct benefits or want to look into additional benefits you could receive
- Your medical benefits are denied
- Your employer has disputed the decision regarding your claim
- You don’t understand the workers’ comp process and would feel more comfortable if an expert were representing your rights
You Have a Limited Time to File a Claim
Workers’ comp lawyers know the best way to deal with the workers’ comp system. For example, did you know that you only have 30 days from your injury or becoming aware of your work-related injury to notify your employer of your injury?
In order to help your claim and obtain the maximum compensation you should:
- Notify your employer – it’s important to document your injury
- File a workers’ comp claim
- Comply with your insurance carrier or employer to investigate your claim
- Undergo a doctor evaluation – it’s important that you receive a proper evaluation to determine current and future benefits
- Appeal your claim if it’s denied – our lawyers can represent you before the appeals board
A workers’ comp lawyer can help you fill out all the paperwork necessary to notify your employer.
Claims are filed for different types of work injuries, including physical injury, stress injuries, diseases contracted from exposure to hazardous materials in the workplace, disability (temporary and permanent), and vocational rehabilitation.
How Can a Workers’ Comp Lawyer Help You?
Workers’ comp lawyers help work accident victims through the often confusing and complicated workers’ compensation system. Here are just some of the steps your workers’ comp lawyer can take to help you:
- Determine if you have a case
- Gather medical records, payroll information and other details needed to make your claim as strong as possible
- Prepare all court documents and paperwork necessary and can represent you during the hearing
- Prepare you, and all witnesses of the accident, for the court hearing, if necessary.
Free Work Comp Lawyer Consultation
If you need to file an injury claim because of a work accident, contact the experienced workers’ compensation attorneys who work with 1-800-THE-LAW2 or call 1-800-THE-LAW2. We’re here to help you 24/7 in English and Spanish.
Workers’ comp lawyers are ready to help you. Call 1-800-THE-LAW2 now and discuss your case with a workers’ comp lawyer.
Making a false or fraudulent workers’ compensation claim is a felony subject to up to 5 years in prison or a fine of up to $50,000 or double the value of the fraud, whichever is greater, or by both imprisonment and fine.