Personal Injury Attorneys
Personal Injury Attorneys You Can Trust
1-800-THE-LAW2 can help you find personal injury attorneys to handle your legal situation. If you’re hurt as a result of an auto accident, animal bite or defective product, you have what lawyers call a ‘personal injury,’ and you may be entitled to monetary compensation for your injuries. Personal injury attorneys can determine if you have a case and file your personal injury claim. After your accident, you have a limited amount of time to take legal action, so act now by contacting 1-800-THE-LAW2 today. Don’t worry, money is not an issue. You get paid, or you don’t pay at all.
What is a Settlement?
Accident injuries can leave you unable to return to work for days, weeks or even months. While you’re injured, who is paying your bills? A settlement is the monetary compensation you receive for your injuries. Personal injury attorneys can help:
- Get your doctor and hospital bills paid
- Get your auto body shop bills paid
- Get you every dollar of workers’ compensation benefits you’re entitled to
- Maximize the amount of financial compensation you receive
- Protect you from insurance company adjustors
The personal injury attorney members of 1-800-THE-LAW2 can protect your legal rights. They can research who’s legally responsible for the accident, deal with insurance companies, and work to get you justice and a fair monetary settlement. Personal injury attorneys can advise you on the insurance claims process and formulate a negotiation strategy designed to get you the most money possible for your injuries.
Personal Injury Attorneys Can Help
Every personal injury case is different. Personal injury attorneys will build a case based on your specific accident. Personal injury lawyers handle auto accident, animal bite, defective product and other accident cases involving injuries to individuals. Every step of the claims process is important to protecting your legal rights and making sure you receive all the benefits you’re entitled to. Not all personal injury claims go to court. Many are settled before a trial is required. Here is a very brief overview of what’s involved in filing a personal injury claim.
- Stage One: After being injured in an accident, contact a personal injury attorney. Schedule your free consultation and meet with a lawyer to learn the steps you’ll need to take before, during and after your personal injury claim is made.
- Stage Two: Your lawyer will need any details you can provide about the accident, including photographs, physical evidence, such as your damaged vehicle, and any witness information you may have. Your lawyer will use this information as evidence to prepare a case for trial and in negotiating a settlement for you.
- Stage Three: If a settlement can’t be reached, your personal injury attorney can file all required court documents required to take your claim to trial.
- Stage Four: If your claim goes to court, you and your lawyer will prepare for the trial hearing. Your lawyer prepares all paperwork, statements, and forms required for your appearance before a judge. Often, during the trial, a settlement is reached. If a settlement can’t be reached, the jury will decide the winner. A jury can decide in your favor or against you. If you win, you could receive financial compensation for your injuries. Should the jury find against you, your personal injury attorney can appeal the verdict.
The best way to find out if you have a case is to call 1-800-THE-LAW2 to get your FREE CONSULTATION with an experienced personal injury attorney. Get justice. Call 1-800-THE-LAW2 or 1-800-THE-LAW2 today.