We know that you’ve got a lot of questions after being hurt in an accident, that’s why when you call us, you can get attorney advice free. Don’t worry, money is not an issue. With our attorney network either you get paid, or you don’t pay at all!
More than 35 Years Helping Accident Victims
Our network of experienced personal injury and workers’ compensation attorneys are available to:
- Answer your questions
- Help determine if you have a case
- File your accident claim with insurance companies
- Assess the true value of your claim
- Protect you from unfair settlements
- Save you time and hassle
During your consultation, receive attorney advice and discuss your options for seeking monetary compensation for your injuries and losses.
Your Attorney’s Responsibilities
Receiving attorney advice during your free consultation can help you understand the legal process and what you need to do to help your attorney and your claim.
While the attorney, his or her staff and investigators do most of the work, there are things you can do to help your legal situation:
- Share any information and photos you have of the accident with your attorney
- Don’t speak to the insurance companies without first speaking to your attorney
- Remember, insurance companies record their phone calls. Anything you say could be used to determine the amount of your claim
- Keep your attorney informed of any pain you may be experiencing and medical care you’re receiving
A personal injury attorney can file all accident-related paperwork with the insurance companies, handle all court documents or filing requirements and prepare you for your court hearing, if required.
Learn About Your Legal Rights
You may not know what your legal rights are after a car accident or work injury. Find out now.
Injuries resulting from an auto accident, a defective product, or a slip and fall at work or on public property, can change your life forever.
- Who’ll pay your accident-related medical expenses if you’re out of work?
- What happens if you’re unable to return to work because of your accident?
Need free attorney advice? Schedule a free consultation with an attorney to discuss your legal rights.
Free Attorney Consultation
Our attorneys are experienced and can handle the entire claims process in order to help maximize your monetary settlement and get you all the benefits you’re entitled to.
An attorney can help get your accident-related doctor and hospital bills and auto body shop costs paid.
After an accident, you only have a limited time to file a claim. Get started with free attorney advice from one of our personal injury attorneys or workers’ compensation attorneys.