Get Free Legal Advice Now By Calling 1-800-THE-LAW2 | Personal Injury and Accident Lawyers
With just one call, you can get free legal advice and answers to your most important legal questions. Find out whether you have a case, how much your case is really worth, what to do and what not to do, and how to file your claim. Over the phone or through our free live chat online, 1800THELAW2.com makes it easy to get started. Stop wondering, “How can I get a legal question answered for free?” Call us today.
Free Legal Advice From Your Local Attorney
The Internet is a great resource for information, but when it comes to legal matters, you need real advice from a real lawyer near you. Trying to figure out the law on your own can be a major disaster, resulting in thousands of dollars lost, deadlines missed and the forfeiture of certain legal rights.
Our lawyers offer free legal advice for all types of cases, including:
- Car and motor vehicle accident cases
- Personal injuries claims and accident cases
- Workers compensation and workplace injury cases
- Prescription drug injuries
- Medical device injuries
- Medical malpractice and negligence cases
- Birth injuries
- Labor law and employment issues
- SSDI, or Social Security Disability claims
- Immigration issues
Motor vehicle accident cases include:
- Car accidents
- Truck and commercial vehicle accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Uber, Lyft, and other Rideshare accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Scooter and electric scooter accidents
- Skateboard and electric skateboard accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
Personal injury cases include:
Workers’ Compensation and Workplace Injury
Workers’ compensation cases, also known as “Workers Comp”, or even “Workmens Compensation” and “Workmans Compensation”, includes:
- Slips, trips and falls
- Repetitive stress injuries
- Getting struck by an object
- Getting caught in or between machinery
- Bodily injuries resulting to repetitive motions
- And other accidents and injuries that take place on the job while working.
Medical Device Injuries
Medical device injury cases include those for devices such as:
- Hip replacements
- Vaginal mesh
Prescription Drugs and Medication Injuries
Prescription drug and medication injury cases include those for drugs such as:
Medical Malpractice and Negligence
Medical malpractice and negligence cases include those for personal injuries caused by negligent medical treatment, or lack thereof.
Labor Law and Employment
Employment issues and labor law cases include:
- Sexual harassment or abuse
- Wrongful termination, also known as retaliation
- Wage, hour, and salary disputes
- Discrimination based on age, sex, gender, race, religion, disability, and more.
Social Security Disability
Social Security Disability, or SSDI claims, include those for new or rejected Social Security Disability claims.
Immigration issues include those for:
- Immigration reform
- Citizenship, and
What Makes Good Legal Advice?
“Good” legal advice can be difficult to define. As a general rule, good legal advice is advice that is specific to the facts of your case. There is no one-size-fits-all solution, legal advice should take into consideration your personal preferences. They may include:
It should also take into consideration the strategic landscape of the case, which can include:
- How likely it is that you’ll be able to secure substantial compensation
- Whether the defendant is vulnerable in some way
What Legal Advice Means
What does legal advice mean? Legal advice is essentially “strategic counsel” provided by an attorney, regarding some legal matter. The advice may be given before any legal issue has arisen, or may be in response to an active legal issue.
How Can I Get Free Legal Advice In My State?
It’s important to understand that most personal injury and employment law attorneys will provide a free initial consultation. During this consultation, they will give “free” legal advice to get you started. So you should certainly consider this as a primary option. Once you have a handle on your case, then you can continue with that attorney, or choose a a different one.
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) page.
Of course, there are also pro-bono legal groups that provide legal advice free of charge. You can consult your local Bar association for information on how to contact such groups.
Get Free Legal Advice Right Now!
Even better, the lawyers at 1-800-THE-LAW2 work on a contingency basis. That means you can get the legal representation you need without paying a penny out of pocket.
There’s no reason to risk your future. Call us anytime to get free legal advice from a lawyer. We’re open 24 hours a day, every day!